10

Jake POV:

"Do you want to talk about it?", I asked Eunbi. It was probably uncomfortable, because we were not that close to talk about personal things like these, but I was kind of curious.

"T-talk about what?", she stuttered nervously. "Uhm..you were talking about your parents earlier..when I helped you out of the water. You seemed sad." "Ah that.." "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to." I said, so I didn't pressure her. She smiled at me and said, that she'll keep it for herself for the time being. I nodded.

.

While scrolling through instagram, I heard Eunbi talking to someone on her phone, when she came into the room. She looked so happy. Who could this be?

"Yah, I got it! Okay okay I'll buy it for you, but you have to do me a favor, alright?", she laughed. I've never seen her that happy. What if she actually has a boyfriend?

"Keeho, could you pick me up tomorrow? The teacher said, that we have a day off during the trip, while he plans some things. We could spend some time together.", oh, she was talking to a boy.

"Okay nice, see you then!"

She looked at me, because she noticed, I was staring at her. I quickly tilted my head to my phone and continued scrolling through instagram.

After that she texted someone on her phone the whole time. I think it's that boy again.

.

Eunbi's POV:

In one hour my cousin should pick me up. I was almost done getting ready.

When I was done, I sat on my bed, and watched some youtube since I had much time until Keeho picked me up. 20 minutes.

I really miss him, the last time I saw him, was maybe 7 months ago. But we talked to each other on the phone twice a week.

About Jake. He was not in the room. I didn't know where he was.

I was so excited to meet Keeho.

He called me. "Oh hey Keeho, is something up?" "Eunbi, I'm waiting for you in the lobby. Come down!", Keeho answered. Wohoo!

Jake POV:

I was in the lobby waiting for Sunghoon, since we wanted to buy ice cream together. Jay met his parents.

There was a boy standing there in the lobby. I've never saw him before.

Then I saw Eunbi walking to him. She hugged him thightly and showed him a bright smile.

Ah~ that's the boy she was talking to earlier? Tsk, so that's your type, Eunbi? No taste. He isn't that handsome.

They went out and I guessed they were going to spend some time together.

Sunghoon finally came. "Yah, what did you take so long?", I asked. "I'm sorry, I thought we'll meet in one hour."

Eunbi POV:

Keeho brought me to a park. It was so beautiful. There was a lake, flowers, trees and a playground.

"Keeho, let's play at the playground, like we did, when we were kids." I said, smiling bright. He smiled back. "Let's gooo!", he took my hand and ran with me to the playground.  While playing, many memories came back.

It felt so good.

.

Then we went to an restaurant. He ordered something for us and we waited for our food.

I  took my phone and took a photo with him. I uploaded it on instagram.

.

It was evening and we just finished watching a movie at the cinema. It was a good day. Keeho brought me to the hotel and left after that.

Jake POV:

It was late and I was tired. I scrolled through instagram and stopped scrolling at Eunbi's post.

Ugh, this boy again. Seems like they had fun. Then I read the caption.

_______________

Waiting for our food!
With: @p_kee.1.ho_h ;)

_______________

"He isn't better than me. I even rescued her. And I'm more handsome. She's bad at choosing people.", I scoffed.

Then I clicked on his user.

Woah, so many followers. I scrolled through his insta and found a picture of him and Eunbi sitting on a couch. I read the caption.

______________

Spending some time with my favourite cousin~
@st0p_45.mus1c ;)

_______________

He is her cousin?

Well, he's not even that bad. He also looks very good. I mean, who wouldn't be happy having someone like him?

Eunbi came in with a paper bag. Maybe he bought her something.

She took off her shoes and went straight away to her bed to rest a bit.

I think, she didn't even notice me.

After some minutes she stood up and took off her coat. Then she saw me.

"Oh hi, you're also here.", she said, with a surprised gaze. "Yeah of course, it's my room too." She ignored it and got ready for going to bed.

Suddenly someone called her. She looked confused at her phone and picked up.

"Hello, who are you?", she asked. I couldn't hear, what he said, but I noticed, that Y/N started shaking. Is she scared of something?

"I- W-who are y-you?", she stuttered.

When the person ended the call she put her phone away and fell on the floor. She panicked and started breathing heavily.