Finding You (Camarry) Sequel to B&H

READ THIS PLEASE, THANKS!!
Don't read this story, if you didn't read Breaking & Healing first. This is a sequel. It wouldn't make since if you read this first. Thanks! Hope you enjoy this! Comment if ya did. And vote if ya want. This is basically a preview of the book (sequel) the first chapter will be posted shortly after this. Btw, I'm sorry I ended the b&h sad, but hope this will make up up for it.
__________________________________
I seen him. Him. The guy I was in love with.

Wait, who am I kidding?

The guy I am in love with. He's standing right in front of me. I haven't seen him for two years.

Thought he died or something but, nope he's here.

His hair the same as the last time I've seen him, his emerald green eyes the same ones that I've feel in love with.

He was older, of course it's been three years. But to me, it felt like it was only just yesterday when he told me to forget him.

I missed him.

Oh, gosh I've missed him.

What was he doing here?

How did he find me?

He was the one who left me, the one that told me to leave him, to forget him.

He was the first one to say goodbye. I love him so much, I actually could've been getting over him.

But as I stood here, looking at him.

The feelings all came back, I remembered the times he told me he loved me, and held me at night.

Or kissed me with such passion, that I loved. I didn't know if I was glad or not to see him.

But little did he know, he healed me. But he was last one to break me.

○●○●
To be continued...