Victoria's House

Sam and Dean are dressed up in their best suits and ready to interview people. They are parked outside the college.
"Okay so I think we should split up. Dean, you and Cas can interview the roommates for the four who lived in the dorms at the college. I'm gonna head to the two who lived off campus."

"How 'bout you take Cas?" Dean suggests nonchalantly.

"I was thinking you two could because there're more places an it would go faster," Sam argues.

"I can handle it on my own Sammy," Dean claps him on the back.

"Are you okay with this Cas?" Sam asks.

"It's alright with me," Cas shrugs.

"Okay well, we'll meet you back out here" Sam says to Dean.

"Alright Sammy, be careful." He slides out of the car and Sam takes his place behind the wheel.

"We'll go to Victoria's place first. She lived with her mom in a house not far from here." Sam starts the car and drives there. He parks the car in front of the house, behind a cute little red car.

They step out of the car just as the front door of Victoria's house opens. A young woman steps out, followed by an older woman. The older woman's eyes are ringed red from crying. The women hug then the young one turns and walks off the porch.

Cas stares at her curiously. She has brown hair with blonde highlights. Her eyes are a very pretty hazel color. Cas notices how pretty she is.

She approaches the red car. She sees Sam and Cas and nods slightly to them. They dismiss her and go up to the older woman.

"Excuse me, mam? Are you Mrs. Wright?" Sam asks softly to the woman.

"Yes," she croaks. "What do you need?"

"I'm Agent Gabriel, this is Agent Presley we're from the FBI." They pull out their false badges and flash them to her. "We realize you lost your daughter recently, but we were hoping you could answer a few question."

She nods, "sure come in," she leads them into her living room. "Have a seat." She gestures to the couch. She sinks into the chair next to it. Sam notices all of the framed pictures are sitting face down all over the room.

"Mrs. Wright, was Victoria acting any differently in the weeks before she passed?" Sam leans forward and clasps his hands together.

"Please, call me Veronica," she starts. She grabs a tissue from the box sitting next to her. "And no, from what I saw of her she acted perfectly normal."

"When you say 'from what you saw of her' what does that mean?" Sam pulls a Cas and tilts his head.

"Well, with her being in college and all she was gone a lot. You know to stay late studying or doing homework." She lets out a sob. "I wish I could have saw her more."

"Did you ever notice sudden change in temperature in the house?"

"What? No I don't- how is this relevant?"

"It's just precautionary. Did you notice strange smells like maybe sulfur?" Sam gives her a look and she thinks about it.

"No, no smells, but now that I think about it sometimes when passing her room it would be very cold." She crinkles her brow. "Yeah, this happened a lot before she," Veronica pauses, holding back tears.

"It's okay," Sam pats her hand softly. "If you don't mind, could my partner and I take a look at her room?" Sam asks politely.

"Of course," her voice is strained. "It's down the hall, second door on the left. You understand that I can't go back there yet."

Sam nods and he and Cas go to the room. Sam pulls the EMF detector out of his pocket once they are in there. It immediately goes haywire.

"It's definitely a ghost," Sam murmurs quietly to Cas.

"The signs all are pointing to a ghost." Cas nods.

Sam looks at the diary sitting on her desk. He looks through it. He flips to the last entry.

"Apparently Victoria did something with another guy behind her boyfriend's back." Sam comments. He rolls his eyes. "Teens." He mutters under his breath.

"I don't see how that is relevant," Cas says tilting his head.

"It isn't, her diary is nothing but complaining about her relationship problems. We should stop at Thomas' apartment to see if we have EMF there."
Cas agrees.

They go out to the living room. "Thank you Veronica. I'm very sorry for your loss." They let themselves out.