Unknown Ghost

"Oh my god," Chasity squeaks. She pulls her gun out. Sam and Dean follow suit. Chasity also pulls a container of salt from her purse and makes a large circle.
"Get in," she gestures to them. They step over the line.

"Chasity," a voice calls in the wind. She sucks in a deep breath.

"Tom," she croaks. She goes to step out.

"No stop," Dean grabs her arm, pulling her back.

"It's Tom," she sobs.

"You don't know that," Dean hisses.

"It's him, I would know his voice anywhere." She is nearly in tears.

"Cas can you zap her out of here? We'll meet you at the motel." Dean shoves her at Cas. Cas takes them to Sam and Dean's motel room.

Chasity falls to her knees and starts sobbing. She the necklace she is wearing.

Cas drops next to her and pulls her onto her lap. She clutches at his coat. Eventually her crying tapers off and she sits in his lap silently. He starts stroking her hair.

Sam and Dean return some time later. Cas hardly glances at them when they walk in. He's too focused on Chasity.

They stand by the beds and whisper quietly to each other. Chasity crawls out of Cas's lap and abruptly leaves the room. All three of them stare after her. Cas stands and stretches his stiff body.

She returns minutes later, looking much better.

"Are you okay?" Cas asks with concern.

"I'm fine," she snaps. "Lets just get back to the case." She turns to Sam and Dean.

"Did you find anything?" She snaps to them.

"Okay miss attitude," Dean grumbles. Sam punches him in the arm.

"No, the spirit seemed to have left not long after you did." Sam explains. "We think the ghost might be after you,"

"But I haven't slept with anyone, taken or other-wise." Chasity scrunches her eyebrows. "It wouldn't fit the pattern."

"Are you sure? If that ghost is after you anything you are hiding from us could result in your death." Dean pushes.

"I haven't been with anyone for about four months." Chasity mutters. "This guy and I were getting pretty serious until one day he dumped me. It was a hard breakup. I was starting to move on, Tom was there to help. And then I felt I was over that dick-head, Tom dies." Chasity grabs at her necklace.

It's a silver locket with a rose surrounded by angel wings.

"What's that?" Cas asks pointing at it.

"It's a locket. Tom gave it to me years ago. It was his mother's, she gave it to him before she died of cancer. He said it was special to him, so he gave it to me." Chasity smiles softly at the necklace.

"Okay, well, I gotta go. I need to do some research," Sam says. "I'll be back later,"

"Need me to go with you?" Dean offers.

"No, I can handle it myself." Sam waves him off. "Don't wait up!" Sam walks out.