No Title

"Cas!" Chasity screams. She searches frantically for her gun. She drops to her knees and flings books out of her way.

"Chasity," she looks up and sees Tom. He holds her gun out to her.

"Help him," Chasity pleads as she takes the gun. Tom disappears. Chasity stands and looks toward Cas. He is crouched on the floor clutching his stomach. He coughs up blood onto the floor. Alaina is standing off a ways struggling with Tom.

Chasity goes to Cas's side.

"Are you okay?" She assesses the damage.

"I'll ...live," he gasps.

"Come on," Chasity helps him stand. He hunches over in pain.

Tom screams in pain. Alaina has her hand plunged to where his heart is. Chasity lifts her gun and shoots Alaina. She disappears into a puff of smoke. Tom looks at her.

"Run!" He yells. "I'll try to hold her off just get out of here." Against her hunter instinct, she does as she's told. Cas leans on her for support.

"Not so fast." Alaina sneers. She stands in their way to the exit.

"Chasity no!" Tom screams.

"I'm not through with you," Alaina hisses. Chasity points her gun at her, but she isn't fast enough. Alaina send the gun flying. "It's time to get what you deserve." Alaina plunges her hand in Chasity's abdomen. Chasity screams. Tom tries to go help her, but Alaina pushes him back with an unseen force.

All of a sudden Alaina starts screaming and she disappears in a burst of flames. Chasity drops next to Cas, her breaths are haggard.

The last thing she sees is Tom right above her face.