Authors Note

Hi! Thanks for checking out my new story, I knew. This is a full length novel and is book one of three. This story contains adult themes, including sexual content and strong language. You have been warned!! 

This story has been proofread by myself and two beta readers, though I'm sure mistakes have made their way through. You're welcome to point them out and I'll fix them! All characters and the Naruto world do not belong to me, though obviously I've taken a lot of liberties and this work is not cannon compliant!

There are a few things I've changed, you'll notice them throughout. Please do not comment that something didn't happen the way I've written it, this is a fanfiction and I've changed a few things to suit my story idea. 

I knew: Book one, focuses on the relationship between Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura. I hate giving it away, but please note this is a threesome story. If that's not your cup of tea, move on! Thanks.

We knew: Book two, goes further into the future and is a Borusara love story. This is a time traveling novel.

They knew: Book three, the final! A Kawaki and Himawari story that has strong sexual themes. Of the three novels, this one is the only one that includes explicit sexual content. Also a time traveling story, I would highly recommend you read the second book before this one as the two strongly tie together.

All books can be read on their own, but to get the most out of the series, I would recommend you read all of them and in order! The main theme throughout is romance! I am not an action writer. 

Again, I hope you enjoy!