Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters or the Naruto world, those belong to Kishimoto. Again, this story is mature and includes strong sexual themes and adult language.

Chapter 17

Sakura

The news spread like wildfire. We were the talk of the village, more so me than Naruto and Sasuke. I've heard the rumors that I'm some slutty woman who wanted two men and wouldn't give them up. They are damn right! I couldn't imagine my life without either of them. I was happy with just Sasuke, I was happy with just Naruto, but both? I feel so complete and I wouldn't give them up for anything.

As Naruto says, fuck them!

"Excuse me, can you repeat that?" I say, staring down at my patient.

"I asked if it's medically safe to have sex with two men at once. Like won't that break you down there?" The lady asks, face completely serious. I can't tell if she's trying to make fun of me or if she's really asking me for sex advice right now. The patient in the bed beside us snickers as they overhear.

"The vagina is a muscle, it would be really hard to break it by having sex with multiple partners. Is there a specific reason you came into the emergency ward today?" I ask, looking down at her chart. Nothing special here that I can see.

"No, I mean both at the same time. Like one going in the front and the other going in the back. Does that rip you at all? Any negative side effects? Can you only do it so often or can you do that every night?"

I look up, blinking at her questions. Is she serious right now? The man beside us is full on laughing in his bed, trying not to aggravate his broken foot, and he's drawn the attention of a nurse who is also now listening intently.

"Are these serious questions or are you trying to rile me up since I'm in a three way relationship?" I finally ask, crossing my arms. If this woman is fucking with me, I'm going to give her a real reason to be in the hospital.

"I'm being serious!" She insists, face going red. "I brought it up to my husband and we weren't sure how it worked. We don't want to mess me up down there. I don't think this would be long term, we are just looking for someone to occasionally join us, but I want to make sure I don't kill myself in the process."

She is serious. Well, at least my weird relationship will help someone out I guess.

"If you are just casually adding someone in, make sure both you and your husband are comfortable and be very honest with how you both feel. It can be tricky. Also make sure this person wraps it up unless you really know them and trust them. No you won't break down there, just take it nice and slow. If something hurts, stop. I suggest practicing both front and back with your husband so you are used to being... stretched. Warm compresses or bath afterwards. You can pick up seaweed wraps from the grocery store, have those ready and apply overnight if there's discomfort - which most likely there will be especially if this is just casual and not something you do all the time. The more you do it, the more used to it your body becomes. Also pick a partner that will take care of you after, or insist that your husband does it. It's sometimes hard to walk, you'll need to be carried to the bathroom and may need assistance for several hours after. Again, unless you do it more often. Doing it every night, or even a few times a week, you won't need much help after. Maybe for the first hour, but otherwise your body will adjust back fast. Come see me if there's still discomfort after six hours and I'll check things out. Any other questions?"

The dude isn't laughing now, he looks grossed out and glares at me. The nurse who was paying attention has suddenly found something else she needs to do and runs off. Everyone likes to joke about my relationship, but hearing the details? Let's just say we've really discovered who our real friends are.