9

The first time walking on the red carpet, Du Lida couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. In fact, this is the second time Du Lisa felt the nervous tension as she held onto the President’s arm.

How can the President’s arm be so hard? What if she accidentally knock it, how will she manage? Thinking of this, Du Lisa recalled the two million diamond ring, she must not be distrait.

One moment of figurative will result in her tripping over her high-heeled shoes, and falling heads down.

At that instance, Du Lisa felt that if she simply feeble home, she will become a laughing-stock.

Just she was ready to closed her eyes, she didn’t expect Jungkook's powerful palm to be pressing down on her waist, she met with the President’s shining eyes as she looked up.

Du Lisa’s mind resurfaced images of last night’s eclectic exciting scene, suddenly her face became hot and her nose began to congest. In order to avoid his glazes, she hastily sworn to take revenge and weakly said: “I’m…… I’m sorry…… I’m inexperience because it’s my first time getting married……”

Jungkook who originally was expressionless, suddenly a subtle smile appeared before he slowly said: “Wife be careful.”

Wi…… wife?!

Du Lisa was finally successfully scared and turned into the Chinese crested Dog garbage can in the living room.

She suddenly felt that an ordinary person can foresee the President’s behaviour, but because these actions is foreseeable it scared her to death.

A mere word “Wife” caused Du Lisa’s three souls to become two, while the remaining of her soul was only enough to mechanically follow the President.

Stopping before the priest, he asked: “Jungkook, do you take this woman to be your wife and marry her? Regardless of sickness or health, or any other reason, you’ll love her, take care of her, respect her, accept her, always stay true to her until the end of this life?”

The President looked at Du Lisa and said: “I do.”

“And you, Du Lisa? Do you take this man to be your husband and marry him? Regardless of sickness or health, or any other reason, you’ll love him, take care of him, respect him, accept him, always stay true to her until the end of this life?”

Du Lisa was still in malfunction mode.

“Du Lisa? Du Lisa?”

Continue to crash……

Jungkook finally couldn’t torelate it, to be distracted while getting married, only Du Lisa would do this. So, he very unhappily jabbed her arm in the dark.

“What?” Du Lisa regain consciousness, “Wha…… What’s wrong?”

The poor priest’s mouth slightly twitched, “Du Lisa, do you want this man to be your husband?”

Du Lisa looked at the President and said, “No…..”

En? The President’s face sank, he suddenly raised his hand using with two fingers to naturally or half unconsciously touch his forehead.