49

When Du Lisa woke up, she felt head ached and her waist was also in pain, then her entire body felt a twinge of pain, as if she has been torn apart then resembled together again.

What happened? Surely the plane didn’t crash, right? Can’t be, clearly she have already landed…… thinking this way she suddenly was aware something was amiss with her surroundings, hastily opening her eyes she was confronted with Jungkook’s shining eyes, the side of his body, supporting his face he stared at her for a long time.

Du Lisa was shocked: “Why are you staring at me like that?” When she opened her mouth to speak, she was surprised to find her throat was hoarse.

Jungkook did not answer her, maintaining that position, he used quite profound eyes to stare at her, as if he could see everything that was going through her mind.

Being stare with such eyes, Du Lisa suddenly at loss what to do, she didn’t know when her face started to heat up and consciousnessly used her hands to pull the blanket over and covered herself. Then she suddenly discovered something and her eyes started to fluster around.

“Where’s my clothes?” She asked, my heart had an ominous feeling.

Jungkook shot a stare over: “Look for yourself.”

Du Lisa sat up and stared at her surrounding, feeling completely embarrassed.

Besides herself having no clothes, there wasn’t one place on the surface area that wasn’t covered in clothing, the floor, the sofa and even the table had a pair of…… underwear!

Where is this room? It clearly looked like a rape scene!

She finally understand why she would feel so sore all over, her face have blushed red like a tomato: “You, you, you…… you act so shamelessly!” she pointed at him angrily.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows with amusement: “How did I act shamelessly?”

“……you said I could be on top!”

“Didn’t you?”

Oh? Du Lisa was stunned, she was on top? How come she had no recollection of it?Specifically, in the end what had happened yesterday, she had absolutely no impression of it.

“Cough, cough……” Du Lisa embarrassingly coughed twice before raising her head to secretly conjecture the President, his mood seems to be very good, however……

Suddenly, she found discovered something: “What happened to your neck?”

“You bit it.”

Du Lisa’s mouth twitched: “Then your hand……”

“You scratched it.”

“Then your chest……”

“That’s also your masterpiece, and also below here, would you like to see it?”

Du Lisa’s tears almost escaped out of her eyes, heaven! Earth! Yesterday, what sort of scary things did she do?

Just when Du Lisa was unceasingly in an entanglement, she suddenly felt her waist tighten, when the warm object came over, she was already pressured beneath him: “Lili, yesterday you were simply like a vampire.” He seriously stared at her, making the most accurate summary of the events.