56

When Jungkook drove the car to the "Duck Village", Du Lisa was squatting on the side of the road staring at the ducks, the leader of the group of ducks had white hair near the tufts of its eyes, she appeared very embarrassed.

"Brother duck, say.... how should I explain to the President when he arrives?"

Brother duck stared at her confused and lost before "Ga--" a sound in replied.

Then, a black Land Rover stopped in front of them, Jungkook had a calm and steady expression when he got out of the car, his eyes faintly sweep at Xiao Yoongi who was standing behind Du Lisa, then he quietly set his glaze on her body.

Du Lisa deeply felt that this was the calm before the storm.

"Have you discuss how you're going to explain this to me?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa piteously stared at the ducks on the ground, then she lifted her head up to look at the President before saying: "I can apply for an extension for this discussion?"

"Can."

"If the discussion doesn't work out, can I not explain it?"

"I don't mind if you want to bring them back to discuss further."

>____<

President, you are too magnanimous!

Before Du Lisa got into the car, she very reluctantly and plaintively stared at the ducks: Fellow brother ducks, farewell!

Unexpectedly the ducks seems to have understood Du Lisa's glazes and chased towards the car, quacking one after another, in the silence of the night, actually render a bit tragic hue.

During ancient times, there was Jing Ke who attempted to assassinate Qin Shi Huang, in present modern days there's Du Lisa who was arrested and raped, although the nature is slightly different, however the result is the same-- in the dreary wind the ducks strongly quacked, once Du Lisa departed, she no longer returned.

When the group of ducks gradually fade away, and they have finally left the village, the silent atmosphere in the car was extremely awkward.

Sitting in the driver's passenger seat, Du Lisa had her head lowered, in a repent state.

In a moment, how is she going to explain this to the President? How is she going to explain it? How...... Her mind repeatedly tried to find a solution to this problem. Unfortunately, she couldn't come up with a conclusion.

She secretly looked up, carefully she stole a glance at the President, he was looking straight ahead, she couldn't get a clear visual of his current mood. Having lived for such a long time with Jungkook, Du Lisa understood how terrifying this expression actually was, currently he haven't striked an attack because he is depositing interest, once the compound interest is gathered, like a snowball it'll drop down on her head, the hope of survival is almost certain to be negative......

Thinking to this point, Du Lisa just wanted to utter a long and loud cry-- the young beautiful lady will always be star - crossed, the young beautiful lady will always be star - crossed!!![1]

[1] 红颜薄命: the beautiful woman suffered a harsh life; often beauties have an unfortunate life.

Unfortunately, Xiao Yoongi was heartless and ungrateful, wanting to increase the speed and add a stone on top of the President's "snowball": "Du Du, are you feeling unwell?"