2

Du Lalisa quickly returned home, after rushing to resolve her personal problems she made a bowl of noodles.

While preparing the instant noodles she dazedly stared at the bowl. The following days to come, she needed to at least find a basic job. If she knew earlier on, she would have stocked up on instant noodles when the supermarket had their 2 for 1 promotions sale.

As she grieved her regrets the doorbell suddenly rang.

Du Lalisa open the door to see the landlady smiling and standing at the entrance.

Her heart dropped — the landlady only smiled so kindly when she’s chasing up rent.

“Xiao Du ah, have you’ve eaten?”

“In the process…… “ Du Lalisa felt slightly guilty.

“Oh, how can you eat instant noodles? Instant noodles have no nutritional value ah. Next time you don’t cook, come to aunty’s house to eat, aunty’s household always needs to cook.” The landlady smiled very warmly.

Immediately Du Lalisa shook her head because she knew the meal money will be added to her rent.

After exchanging a few more pleasantries, the landlady finally decided to get to the point: “Xiao Du, the next quarter’s rent…… “

“I can give you the rent in a few days? These days, I’m a little tight……”

The landlady’s facial expression change, which made Du Lalisa suddenly feel slightly breathless.

A moment later, she resumed her elegant and dignified front, “That’s okay, that’s okay, since you’re really tight then you can pay a bit later.”

Du Lalisa breathed a sigh of relief.

“Three days then, three days later I’ll come to get it, how does that sound?”

The landlady quickly brought forward the suggestion with her loose tone. Three days? How is three days enough! However judging by her smiling expression, Du Lalisa could only obediently nod, “Alright, when the time comes I’ll send it to you.”

The landlady laughed ha ha as she walked away, after closing the door, Du Lalisa’s head has increased two size.

Originally, relying on the meager income of the newspaper job she still managed to get by, however now without a job and a credit card debt, if she pays the next quarterly rent, she’s afraid she wouldn’t be able to even eat instant noodles.

Until the evening when it was time to sleep, Du Lalisa pondered about her money issue, on the bed she tossed and turn thinking of a solution to solve her personal financial crisis. Thinking for a long time she started to daydream, how great would it be.. if money suddenly fell out of the sky?

At that moment, an object flashed into her mind.

She remembered the man she met during the day in the street today, the shining object in his hands enticed Du Lalisa’s hidden inner desire for money.

How great would it be if the diamond ring is real!

She kept thinking and felt innumerable diamond rings flying pass her eyes……