35

A summer afternoon, it had just rained, the fresh air in the pleasantly cool summer wind, originally this is a good weather to go out. Unfortunately, Du Lisa was sitting at home drawing circles.

Why you may ask?

Because she's bored!

With a plaster leg, staying at home all day, even if her foot is fine, the person who's trapped at home is almost suffocated to death!

For this reason, Du Lisa is very depressed.

A depressed person always wanted to find someone to talk to, but as luck would have it, unfortunately Aunty Wu has accompanied Liang Liang to cram school, while Old Yu has gone to the hospital to take care of the old Madame, even Xiao Fang who usually wash the cars have gone on a blind date, such a huge house... there was only her left, the emptiness made her somewhat depressed.

Du Lisa took out her cell phone and started to go through her phone book.

Zhu Yao Fei? This morning she have already called her, if she calls again isn't she seeking to be scold?! Not calling!

Jie Mo Shuang? She has been absent for so many days, although there's the President to support her, but if people ask how should she answer their questions? Forget it.

Mom? No, she absolutely can not let her mom know about her fracture, she would be worried to death, she definitely can not call!

So she scrolled down her phone book and finally landed on a number—— the President.

Seeing these words, Du Lisa's mood became more depressed.

The situation is like this, ever since she rested at home due to her fracture, clearly she spends more time at home, however she felt that she has seen much less of the President.

Usually the President always return home from work around five or six o'clock, they would have a meal together, after dinner, sometimes he would look over a file or two while the two of them would watched TV together. Roughly around eleven o'clock they would get ready for bed, sleeping until seven o'clock the next day they'll get up, they would eat breakfast together, and then he'll go to work, their life was very regular.

She didn't know why, but lately he seems to be extremely busy.

In the evening, he would return home around eight or nine o'clock. There were a few days when she has fallen asleep he still haven't returned. In the morning when she woke up, the person besides was long gone, when she came downstairs, often there's only her share of breakfast left on the dinning table. Also, the amount of time the two saw each other decreased, the topic they spoke of also decreased, often when they were together, the two of them hardly talked about anything.

Such days like these lasted for about a week, Du Lisa's obtuse heart finally developed a strange trace. Although its understandable that the President would be busy, but why does her heart always have the feeling of being ignored....?

When Du Lisa regain her conscious, the cell phone within her hands displayed a familiar phone number on the screen, her fingers slightly trembled on the call button, she hesitated whether she should press down or not.