57

On a Saturday morning, the wind was gentle and the sun was radiant.

When Du Lisa came out of the room, she walked very strangely.

Aunty Wu Sao came over and greeted Du Lisa enthusiastically: “Young Madame, good morning!”

“Morning……” Du Lisa replied in a unenergetic voice.

“Young Madame, where are you feeling uncomfortable? Why do you look so haggard?”

Seeing Aunty Wu discovering the odds, Du Lisa suddenly wanted to cry.

Haggard? It would be strange if she didn’t appear haggard! Last night, after the President drove her home, his attitude was surprisingly gentle. She thought that President have finally changed personality and was more open-minded, however it seems that Prince Charming was the incarnation of the big bad wolf!

The results……

Proven by facts, a big bad wolf will always be a big bad wolf, no matter how gentle he is, he’ll still eat meat.

Right now Du Lisa wanted to recite a poem: “My small pavilion which last night in vernal east wind did stand, reminds cruelly of the lost things within the moonlit.”

The phrase above is taken from the poem ‘The Beautiful Lady Yu’ 《幾多愁》, Du Du changed “land” 故国 to “chuang事” which translated to things.

T___T

Supporting her waist, she made her way downstairs, Jungkook was sitting on the dinning table and eating breakfast with Jeon Anna. Seeing her come down, Jungkook lightly sweep towards her direction before his mouth evoked a smile that didn’t quite appear like a smile.

Du Lisa suddenly felt her hairs standing up, the red marks on her neck irritably burning.

“Mom, morning.” She faintly greeted, before spontaneously sitting next to Jeon Anna. Right now, her mother-in-law who usually uses her tongue instead her fists compared to her husband who uses her fists instead of her tongue is much more…… better!

Jeon Anna didn’t see anything a miss, she casually drank her coffee before asking Jungkook: “Is the preparation ready?”

Jungkook did not answer, and stared at Du Lisq instead: “You ask her.”

At that moment Du Lisa was sipping on milk, she wasn’t careful and almost choked: “Me……  Me?” She looked at Jungkook, and looked at Jeon Anna. Oh heavens, can someone tell her what happened?

Jeon Anna frowned: “You wouldn’t have forgotten we’re going to worship Grandpa today, right?”

Oh, if she (Jeon Anna) didn’t mention it, she (Du Lisa) really would have forgotten!

Du Lisa laughed with extreme guilt: “How…… how could I forget? Ha ha…… Ha ha ha……”

Jeon Anna’s head had black lines.

After breakfast, some preparations were made then they set off to the cemetery. Housekeeper Yu also followed along, he has served the Jeon family for more than 40 years, considered as a veteran figure. He had deep affections for his master the late Mr. Jeon, so every time his late Master’s death anniversary came around, he would also attend to worship.