34

In regards to a beginner wearing high heels, spraining your ankle always inevitable. Du Lisa had the honor to experience this!

Confronting such a predictable thing, Jungkook very helplessly sigh and said: "Come on, I'll piggy back you."

Du Lisa winced in pain, she opened her eyes to Jungkook's broad back waiting for her, yet she didn't dare rush on.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Du Lisa felt embarrassed: "Terribly sorry to bother you...."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows: "What? Should I carry you instead?"

".... you piggy back me instead."

-_-|||

She originally thought piggy back less prone for adultery to occur, how wrong she was!

The President even took the opportunity to touch her ass!

Du Lisa blushed: "You... you... you.. lower your hand a bit. No! Over there a little bit.... Ah! I'm going to fall..."

Finally, Jungkook was angered: "Have you finished?"

With this loud roar, Du Lisa was frighten speechless, using her two injustice eyes to staring at the President while saying: Wuwuwu, I'm disabled and you don't even know how to be a little more gentle....

Jungkook was completely speechless.

"Come down, Lao Fang will arrive soon." He put her down.

Du Lisa hummed a reply and got off from the President's back, once her feet touched the ground it caused her to cry out in pain.

Hearing this sound diminished all of Jungkook's anger, he hurriedly help her and faintly expressed heartache: "You sit for a while and take off your heels." He said as he helped her sit on the ground, while stretching out his hand to take off her shoes.

This sudden movement stunned Du Lisa, she absent-mindedly stared at the ground, watching the President with great care took off the high heels off her feet and stared at her swollen ankle as he furrowed his brows.

This is creased brows pulled Du Lisa from her daze, her face suddenly flushed.

Her...her... Her hoof was unexpectedly in the President's hands, which was like inlaid in a platinum ring on the pebble, it made her wonder how is her tiny pebble feet worthy of this love?

Du Lisa quickly retracted her hoof, however he ankle was caught.

"Don't move!" Jungkook unhappily gave her a look and then check her injuries.

Since the President had said this, Du Lisa gave up the idea to retract her hoofs, she blankly stare at her feet within Jungkook's hands, her red toes slightly trembled revealing the owner of those feet to feel constrained and uneasy.

Her feet were squeezed into the heels for one night, red blisters have started to form on her tiny toes, surely will be smelly.... so shameful! Just the thought of this made Du Lisa's hot temperature spread from her toes to the top of her head, her entire body was engulf with heat.