➸ Showers ➸ Sam Winchester

You struggle with your skin tight shirt and you groan out in frustration. You grip the end of the shirt and start to bring it up your body. You manage to bring the shirt sleeve out of your right arm but couldn't bring it through your injured left arm.

And you leaning up against the bathroom wall doesn't help. Warmth coming from behind the shower curtain warms your cold blood stained stomach. You pull your head out of the shirt then it gets caught in your earring.

"Damn-it!" You say an octave above speaking regular and a tone below yelling. You kick the wall your leaning against and stub your toe. You say more curses and just slid down the wall.

I must look so weird right now, you think and sigh out. The boys said they were leaving to go get food and they weren't the ones that go more then a scratch on their pretty heads. You toke one for the team when you guys went hunting for a women in white. That think really liked you apparently. She gave you so many injuries you're to sore to even try to count.

You must of been sitting there for so long that you dose off. You hear someone open the creaky bathroom door and you open your eyes wide in a startle. You see Sam there and you practically also jump with joy. My Savior, you think as you try to get up.

Seeing you struggle Sam then fades out of his faze and comes over to help you.

"Oh I'm sorry y/n. Here let me help you." Sam grabs you under your arms and picks you up. When he lets you go you lean into the wall for support.

"Thanks Sammy." You whisper out and he nods. He begins to walk away with a slight blush on his cheeks. You grab his plaid shirt sleeve before he leaves.

"Wait don't go." He turns around and stares at you. Your back is aching from the position you were in for however long you were laying against the wall. You are still in an awkward position with your arm sleeve caught on your earring on your ear.

"Can you help me with this?" You ask hoping he'll help you with your situation. He nods and whales back over to you. He helps you with your arm and unlatches in from your earring. He then helps you take off your shirt even though you didn't ask him to you let him because honestly you needed help.

When he's done helping take your shirt off you are now only in your bar and pants. You are leaning against the bathroom wall and the shower still continues to run. "Hey can you like, help me out of my pants? I can't really even stand up."

You stutter and a flush comes to your cheeks. Sam does understand you need help but a blush rose to his cheeks too. Sam starts to unbutton and unzipping your jeans. He slowly starts pulling the jeans off your hips. When he brings them down to your feet you slowly stand out of them.

"Okay thanks for helping Sam. I think I could take off the rest." You proceed to blush and Sam nods and leaves the bathroom. You take off your underwear and bra and then step into the warm water.

As you wash yourself something dawns on you. You practically did a strop tease to Sam. Poor Sam, you think as you soap yourself down. Maybe I'll just have to invite him into the next shower I take, you think and smile a small smile as continue to wash yourself down.

Requests open!