Part 6

~In Switzerland~

Nysa and Aryan were both sitting in the hotel's restaurant having breakfast the next day. "So, what's your plan for today?", Aryan asked, "honestly, I haven't planned anything. I was going to as you, so that at least I could make a plan", she responded. Aryan felt a feeling of victory. As if he had achieved the world. This is it, if she doesn't have a plan, I can take her with me to explore, he thought, and gave a smile. "Well if you want, we could travel Zurich together. What say?", "Okay sure! Sounds good", Nysa said.

~After breakfast~

"Where are we heading? Any places you know flirt?", Nysa asked sarcastically. "Well, I was thinking about Lake Zurich. It'll be kinda peaceful there. And we could do the city in the evening. Fine with you?", Aryan asked. Nysa nodded and they were heading towards the train when a crazy woman came out of nowhere and started dancing and singing like crazy. "Aryan, she looks completely crazy, how about we irritate her?", Nysa said with a naughty smile, without saying anything Aryan went and pinched her. She stood there for a minute looking at him, and immediately leaped on Nysa, and to the woman's surprise, Aryan and Nysa both started laughing!

They were thoroughly enjoying this but when a police officer spotted them, they knew they were in trouble. Aryan grabbed Nysa's hand and ran towards the station. Luckily the officer didn't bother to catch them there, or you know, Switzerland was over. "That was super super fun! I always used to do these idiotic things in Singapore. But Switzerland, never thought of it!", said Nysa, giggling at the same time, " yeah this was awesome! But, we could get into trouble, you know, we could be arrested", saying this, Aryan's smile disappeared. He remembered the terrible days he spent in jail despite him being innocent.

Everything suddenly started to turn black. Everything started moving around him. He was frozen, he didn't know what to do. He needed someone, anyone to help him. He got hold of a pillar next to him when a strong and soft hand grabbed him and made him sit on a bench. The hand was tapping his cheeks and trying to wake him up, he could feel it but didn't have the strength to get up. Aryan, Aryan wake up. Kya hua? Tum thik ho? Chalo get up, main tumhe hospital leke chalti hu. This voice, it was comforting. Aryan was finally finding the strength to open his eyes and move. He wanted to hear this voice, again and again. It was healing him.

He finally opened his eyes and saw Nysa in front of him wiping off the sweat on him face. Was it her voice that gave me strength?, he thought. "Are you okay? What happened? Here, drink some water", said Nysa, scared and shocked. Without a doubt Aryan quietly drank the water, he trusted Nysa, he didn't know why but he felt so calm when he was with her. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what happened. I don't faint usually", "it's okay, let's just go to the Lake Zurich. It'll be calm over there and you can also relax in the train, come on".