Part 10

~Out of the flight, in India, on the airport~

There was a huge chaos on the airport now.

Aryan Khan and and Nysa Devgan together?
Are they both dating?
Is Nysa debuting with Aryan's film?
Where did they both go?
Why?

So many questions where asked and answered by the public and paparazzi. There were all kinds of news about them. Aryan instantly regretted going to Switzerland. And Nysa had locked herself in her room. She could take anything and everything but just not hate comments about Aryan! She knew it would hurt him a lot, and Nysa couldn't call him either. He had switched off his phone. Gauri and Shah Rukh tried to talk to him but he would just stay in his room.

~Gauri and Kajol's phone call~

"Kajol, can you tell Nysa to just come on the call?"

"Yes, but before that, tell me, how is Aryan?"

"He isn't saying a word! Isiliye toh kaha, ki Nysa ko ek baar Aryan se baat karne ke liye kaho"

"I'll call her, just a sec. Nysa, come down darling, here, talk to Gauri aunty"

"Hi aunty"

"Nysa, dear will you talk to Aryan once? He's been so quiet since he returned"

Nysa's heart sank. What happened to him? Was he not fine? Was it all because of the paparazzi and news coming out about them?

"Yeah sure
"Aryan? You fine?"

They both talked for a while, and as Nysa had guessed, it was because of the news. He felt guilty for dragging her with him in the news. But how was Nysa supposed to explain that she didn't give a damn to these type of news!

~Aryan's house~

I can't breathe....what's happening to me? It's...so hot. I...I need some air....everythi...everything is so blur...am I fainting? No, no. My...bed...I'll just lie down...for a minute.

Gauri came rushing in after she heard the bottle drop in Aryan's room. Aryan was lying on the bed, sweating. She tried waking him up, but he opened his eyes once and took a deep breath. "Aryan, beta what happened? Are you fine? Aryan! Shah Rukh, get the doctor!", Gauri called.

Laying on his mother's lap, all the thoughts came back to him. Those days in jail, the guilt. Everyone always used him, always.......