Part 7

~Lake Zurich~

"Are you fine now? Do you need to go to the hospital?", asked Nysa, "no thanks, I'm better now. Can we explore the area?", Aryan replied. "Yeah sure. It's all up to you, if you're feeling better we can".

"Nysa, sorry for the trouble on the station. I don't know what happened to me, those thoughts just came back and.....", he wanted to finish the sentence, but as he looked towards Nysa, he just got lost in her eyes. "And? Aryan, I know it's been hell for you. It will be hell for anyone. But you're not at fault, which gives you the right to leave it all behind you. The only lesson you should learn is to choose your company wisely. Just start forgetting about it, start something new. Travel, make new friends. Don't get stuck with it, it won't hurt me or the world, it's gonna hurt you", finished Nysa. Aryan gave a smile, and Nysa just understood that Aryan was much better now. Without saying anything, they both just continued walking.

By Nysa's nature, she couldn't stay quiet for a long time, so they talked, talked about many things. Aryan had not laughed so much after he came back, it was comforting for him.

~In the hotel, at night~

After a wonderful day of exploring and having a lot of fun, Aryan and Nysa were finally back in their hotel rooms, ready to sleep. Nysa was sending a few pictures to her mother, while Aryan was back in his hell. He was alone, and vulnerable. The thoughts were coming  back to him. This time he didn't have his sketch pad or one of his books to help him out. He didn't know what to do. The only answer he got was Nysa. But how could he go to her at night? It was just him and his hell now. And there was nothing that could defeat it this time.