Part 14

"Why. Is. It. So. Hot. In. Mumbai. Mummaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!", that really scared Kajol, who came running right away as her daughter called. "What happened Nysa? Are you alright?", asked Kajol, "I'm fine but it's so hot in here!!", "darling do I need to remind you to switch on the AC now?", Nysa gave such a naughty smile that Kajol couldn't help but laugh! That's when Nysa's phone rang, "it's Aryan. Talk to him", Nysa asked Kajol, "why will I talk to him? He called you not me!", and she left the room. It was obvious that if she stayed longer Nysa would make her pick the call.

"Hi"

"Thanks for the cake, and now my Sui Dhaaga is gonna call you. I warn you, she bores people a lot. So don't talk to her for a long time"

"Aryan, who is Sui Dhaaga?"

"LOL it's Suhana! I call her Sui Dhaaga!!!"

They both started laughing as hell! Good the doors of their rooms were closed or someone would've mistaken them for maniacs!

"But why is she calling me all of a sudden? Does she need tips for murder?"

"Nope. 'She just wants to know you'. Not lying I threatened her and all but she wouldn't say why she wanted to talk to you. But don't take her seriously or call her to India. I've had enough torture"

And they started laughing again. And know what, they talked for two whole hours cracking their terrible jokes until Kajol had to come and snatch away Nysa's phone. Even Suhana called, and actually she wasn't that bad as Aryan had described her to be. Sibling things I guess, and who knows these better than Nysa herself?

~Aryan's house~

Aryan was in middle of a Harry Potter book when SRK came and sat beside him (no one is too old for Harry Potter guys). "Wait a second papa, two more pages and the series gonna be over", Shah Rukh nodded and messed up Aryan's hair playfully, which messed up Aryan's mood. " OK, now we'll talk", said Aryan.

"How are you? And, Aryan, why are you shutting off people from your life? You know you need your friends and family, you can at least talk with us"

"I need some time. I'll let everyone in when I'm ready.