Part 13

~Midnight~

Stars shout your name
When you come close
The moon bows in front

A girl came running towards him. She had beautiful eyes, fearless long hair and a deep soothing voice. They both were laughing, giggling together. It was a beautiful valley that they were in. The trees, mountains, sky, everything had lit up when there were together.

Damn! Aryan woke up just when the Dream started! He felt the girl was similar. They had met somewhere, but where? And it was so important for him that he was growing restless day by day. Each night having the same dream and waking up suddenly with that feeling of something missing.

Nysa on the other couldn't sleep at all. Each night she got in her bed, and that feeling got her. It was like she had to go and find something. But where was she supposed to at night, alone? "Maybe I have insomnia? But why would that suddenly kick in? Aisa kya kiya hai maine? Ugh! So many questions and not a single answer. And on top of that this feeling! Someone is so determined to torture me!", and she continued talking to herself. When she checked the time, it was 6:00 am. Turns out, it wasn't midnight after all, but anyways she decided to wake up and do nothing. The first time ever she wished that her assignments had been left incomplete. Nysa was so bored!

Aryan, well, went back to sleep. He could sleep no matter times he had been woken up, which seriously irritated his mother at times during his childhood, and maybe, still. Oh, done, he's sleeping. And this time, he kinda dreamt of Chole Bhature. Food is important yaar!

~Finally morning~

Every single person in Mannat awake and fresh, that's when SRK the Great decides to sleep. Don't be surprised if you hear Gauri packing her bags and threatening Shah Rukh to leave, it's completely normal.