Part 11

I'm constantly trying to call him, but this guy has switched off his phone! Apne aap ko kya yeh PM samajhta hai!?

Nysa was clueless. Why wasn't Aryan switching on his phone! And she couldn't call his parents straight away, that would be kinda awkward, at least for her. And then finally, he called. But on the wrong time. Calling me now! 9:30 pm! Main nahi answer karungi iska call! And obviously, on the other side Aryan was now clueless. "Mom, I gotta do some research, come here", that was kind of childish, but that was Aryan Khan for you. Soft and cute. "Hmm, what's the research?", Gauri asked, "explain girls and their calling habits", Aryan simply stated. Gauri was a little surprised! "What did you do? Kon guess hai tuhj par?", "Nysa ke 10 missed calls, aur maine ek bhi nah uthaya. Ab vo gussa hai", "why didn't you pick her calls?" "I switched off my phone. Anyways, tell me, what do I do? By no means I understand girls".

So, his mom advised he tried constantly to get Nysa to answer his call. Instagram messages, WhatsApp, SMS, he tried everything. But she was stubborn too. And honestly, she was kind of enjoying it. No one ever made her blush like that. She was going all red!

"Yaar why is she so stubborn! Sorry na, Nysa answer the call!", this was Aryan getting restless.

"Fine. She won't pick up. I won't call!", this was Aryan getting annoyed.

"But what if she never answers?", this was Aryan melting.

"I'll try once, or maybe twice, or just thrice...?", and this was Aryan trying again. So at last Nysa decided to forgive him and pick up the call. Never in his life Aryan had cared so much for a girl, except of course, Alizah. But she didn't matter to him now. It wasn't love, it was obsession with Alizah. He was choked up with her. She was his past and past never returns. Nysa was his present and maybe, who knows, his future?