Part 16

With all the things happening suddenly, New Year was coming close, and so was Nysa's time to go back to Singapore. One week for 31st December, and on 1st Nysa would leave. It was kind of hard for her, she didn't know why. Usually she was completely cool about going back but this time, she felt she was attached to India by something. No special events except for Switzerland trip, nobody passed away, no marriages, then what?

There was this constant feeling of restlessness with her now. She tried distracting herself but it just wouldn't work. She even called some of her friends thinking talking to people would get her back to normal but each time after the call, she would be back to square one, restlessness. This was the last time she was trying calling. Since she hadn't talked to Aryan in a few days, Nysa dialed his number. As the phone was ringing, she noticed the weather, it was going to rain. She loved rains.

"Hi, s'up?"

"Nothing, just getting bored, you say"

"I was talking to mom. And why is there this gloom in your voice?"

"Because I am feeling gloomy. I'm gonna leave on 1st January and it's like something's holding me back? There......"

"You're leaving on 1st? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I forgot. We didn't talk for a few days and it slipped out of my mind. But that's fine, right? I'm going back to Singapore, like I always do.." she didn't mean to be so rude, but Aryan and her, they weren't that close either, right? He doesn't feel the same way as me, I shouldn't mess up our friendship.

"Oh, yeah, it's fine. Just overreacted. Anyways my phone's battery is low, I'll talk to you later". That was a lie. Nysa knew it. Why would Aryan lie? It was because he felt as if he was loosing her.

Okay, so I don't want her to leave because there's so much comfort with her, along with carefree vibes, happiness and peace. And I can't directly say that to her. So in short, I'm in trouble.