The knight and the mage

(Since I'm very awake I decided to make a Madeleine and espresso x reader, you all are human)
(The image above is not my drawing, I only edited them together cause gingerbrave was in the way)
(Context: you wake up to find espresso gone and convince him to stop working)

Your POV:
I woke up in the middle of the night to Madeline still next to me clinging to my side as usual, but espresso was gone, again I lightly pull Madeleine off me and whispered "I will come back" hoping he heard me , as I slipped some slippers on I walked out lightly shutting the door
I smelt the bitter smell of coffee as I groaned as I walked Into espressos 'office' basically a second kitchen In there ,
I shuffled in but espresso didn't hear me from being to distracted trying to 'perfect it'
I go behind him and wrap my arms around his waist ,clearly startled he looked back slightly to see it was me, I mean he would've known if I were Madeleine, I'm strong but not as strong as Madeline
"Why aren't you in bed , you need sleep espressie"you mutter as he sighed at the nickname me and Madeline use all the time and tried prying my arms off him "listen , I'm sorry but I need to do this alright?" You groaned as he was still in his night clothes, typical espresso, "but it midnight you need sleep, do it in the morning or I'll have to wake Madeleine up and make him fuss to about you going to sleep"
He groaned as I smirked, I know he could feel I was "fine fine, but when it's 6:00 don't expect me to be there , granted Madeleine will either panic or will be annoyed now let's go" he turned off everything as I let him go we walked out and he closed the door and went back into bed , seeing a sleepy Madeleine half awake sitting up, you slipped your slippers off and got in with espresso on the other side, all three of you eventually sleeping.

(Im just going make another as I'm very awake and just have many ideas)