Colorful canvas

(Well here gumball the overly chaotic vandalist artist, note: I see him as a trans teen, this would explain his deep voice!)
Btw (b/t) stands for body type (n/n) nickname and (e/c) stands for eye color
Your POV

I was hanging around doodling in my sketch book when a water ballon flies over my head and splats onto the brick wall with a bright yellow color "gumball! I thought I said no more throwing paint balls!" I scolded him and he hung over me with his terrible back posture and wide grin as always "oh come on! It's funny to see you get all annoyed amusing to say"

I sight and pat his helmet "well need to ask any dysphoria recently or?" He shook his head no "nope oh guess what I'm doing!" I raised an eye brow "what are ya doing gumball?" He jumps around and holds my shoulders shaking me "UAWAKEBDURB" I couldn't get a straight sentence out and in pure bliss he announced "I'm getting a binder! No more sports bras!"

I smiled "tHaTs NiCe StOoOp ShAkInG mE tHoOoUgH!" My sentence was really weird as he stopped shaking me "isn't it exciting though! After my two year mark of being trans I'm finally getting one! I've save up so much!" I pulled his helmet off and started brushing Down his messy hair

"You need to brush out your hair, it's really fluffy and pretty but you don't brush it so it's tangled up" he nodded and smiled shaking his head once more and bopped your nose, right after he just stuck his finger in a can of paint he opened on his belt "AGH YOU SNEAKY PAINT RAT!" He giggles and started running closing the paint container "oh no you don't come back!"

I eventually caught up to him and knocked him down staring into his bright yellow eyes I blink a couple moments as he was confused "uh why are you staring at m-" he was cut off by my fast sentence
"holydamnwhyareyoureyessobeautifulandenchantingi'msoinlovewithyouandyourchaoticass" I took a deep breath as he was puzzled "repeat?" I sighed and repeated it "I said, holy damn why are your eyes so beautiful and enchanting I'm so in love with you and your chaotic ass"

"I'm not sure but you're pretty too with your (b/t) and (e/c)!" I smiled and lightly hit his nose with my palm "ok painty boi" he smirked "ok (n/n)!"

I haven't been finishing many chapters but I made up this little one because why not! It's simple and short I'll get to the longer ones when I can!