Sweet as sugar

(I'm giving this one a title because last time was to see if you guys liked it)

(Context: you were out on a walk at night in the woods and you came across vampire, you're both human while vampire acts more of a vampire)

Your POV:
I was out on my usual night walk in the woods wearing my usual with bug spray and a small pocket knife to protect myself, I pulled my phone out and started to check my notifications silencing them to make the walk more enjoyable,
when I heard rustling from a nearby tree , as I searched around I felt hot breath on my neck as someone grabbed my head and tilted it sideways getting a better view of my neck "who- who goes there!"
I internally scream at myself for stuttering and reach to grab my pocket knife but the person grabbed my hand and lead me to a tree pinning me to it with one hand,other still on my head, I finally got a view of what they looked like, but their appearance was slightly dim in the dark
"My my, what do we have here? You look tasty, mind if I bite?" As he spoke I noticed some sharp fangs,... a vampire?! I thought those were myths,
Nonetheless I still decided to squirm and make it harder for them to get to bite.
The stranger looked clearly amused
"my, aren't you a squirm-y type, considering I am not much of one to try to work for my food, I'll let you go for tonight, if I get you tomorrow night I'll get a taste of your sweet,sweet blood, got it?,now run along human"
He let me go as i dead booked it back to the kingdom, eventually running into almond I apologized and continued running, he had a puzzled look but eventually shrugged and continued his patrol.

Vampires POV:
"My that person, they were just perfect!" I was speaking to myself, again, I mean I was one of the only vampires none really resides here, only other couple I would say is someone that's always asleep, I scoff at coming back and they're sleeping. On.the.ground I let out a annoyed groan and pick them up tossing them onto their bed as return to my own waiting until dawn break as I fell asleep.

3rd persons POV:
You had returned the next night this time armed with what you had thought would protect you, a charm, too bad it wasn't silver as you walked around you had felt the same hands pin you to the ground this time and saw the same purple glowing eyes "shit shit shit!" You muttered as the voice in front of you, was the same as before.
"my what do we have here? So, you decided to come back? Even after last night? My you clearly are one brave one id say, now you know what's going to happen hm? I would usually go for the neck, but that would look suspicious and people would come to hunt for me, so for today I'll bite your arm, sound good?"
You nodded as he grabbed your arm and bit into it , not pulling up the sleeves (if you have any) and you looked away from him, after a minute he let your arm go and stared at you with an amused face,
"Your blood is real sweet, now , what's your name?mine is vampire, suits me doesn't it?"
You looked at his face and quietly muttered
"Y/N, it's Y/N" he smiled , he looked innocent right now but he just bit your arm and drank some of your blood, he got up and extended a hand with claws on them, as you took it he pulled you close and said "until next time Y/N"

(Hey if you guys want a part two just say so!)