4

I felt a lot better when I woke up at around 4pm. Though, my arms and back hurt so much, I managed to sat on the side of the bed.

I stared down at the floor and think of the things that happened yesterday which I can't remember.

"You... haven't touch the food I left earlier..." he said as he sat on a chair he pulled in front of me.

"I fell....asleep when you left.. Sorry." I replied without looking at him.

He let out a breathe.
"Do... you .. want to eat something?" he asked as I felt his hand in my shoulder.

I felt shiver all over my entire body. I looked at him.
"So.. Sorry...Atsumu..." he said and removed his hand from my shoulder.

I lowered my head.
"No.. I'm sorry for the trouble... I am not really hungry... I.. I don't feel any sort..."

"You haven't eaten anything since yesterday... Are you trying to kill yourself with starvation?" he asked.

I glanced at him

"No... Don't worry... I don't... I mean... I know I may not be valuable to you anyhow so you don't really care, but anyways..." I stuttered.

He sighed.
"What are you even thinking? Starving yourself and running away from your problems won't save you the trouble... The only way to solve those is to face them head on.."

"That... That's easy for you to say!" I bursted out...

In shocked, I stared at him... Oh no... is he mad?!
"I'm.. I'm sorr-"

"Well... You're right.. I'm in no position to tell you what to do. Anyways... Name's Sakusa Kiyoomi... You can call me Sakus-"

"Omi.. I'm sorry... for all this trouble." I said as I averted away my eyes from him

"Hah? Will you not call me by that nickname? It sounds weird..."

"Ooops .. Sorry.. Omi... I mean Sakusa..." I replied as I tried to stand but failed badly as I fell down into the floor crashing down with my knees.

I winced in pain. He quickly stood and helped me back to the bed. His arms wrapped around me and his body supporting mine. He leaned on the bed and he's hovering over me as I lay down.

I felt a different sensation... It feels like I wanted to hold him forever and at the same time let him go to ease the unusual feeling... It's weird actually.

"I'll.. bring you food okay... and some bandages..." he said and he stood up.

He came back with soup and wheat bread. He placed it on the table near the bed
"I told you... I don't feed other people... I'll put bandaid on your knees... Eat even a little later afterwards."

We started talking about everything that happened the other day after I ate almost 3 plates of soup... I didn't know I am this hungry...

Omi just smirked at me as I requested a plate of soup after the other...

He is a gentle one.. I am starting to like this random guy....