6

"Don't you remember anything?" I asked as we sat down in bed.

"I remember some of them.."

I sighed.

"Omi....Do you mind... me telling... you something..."

"No... What is it?" I asked while I looked at the ceiling and brush my hair with my fingers.

I glanced back at him as I felt his stares.

"What is it? Tell me..."

"I'm gay...."

"Yeah.. I figured as much..." I replied putting my left hand down and gaze at him a little then looked away.

"You aren't shock at all or mad?!" he asked leaning his body towards my direction.

I didn't realize that his face is this close... as I turned my head, I am facing him with only few inches apart.

His face turns bright red as he moved his body away.

"I.. I assumed you are... Since... you received plenty of calls from a certain guy... and you thought I raped you.. Why would I get mad about it?."

"You mean Samu? Well.... I think... because some people I met got mad... so I thought..."

"Ah. Yeah? I couldn't careless.. I'll get mad if you try being close to me pretending and lying about your sexual orientation...."

"Oh... Anyways... Samu's my twin brother..." he answered.

I face palmed myself.. So I got it all wrong..

"I thought he's your boyfriend. Sorry about that..."

"It's okay.... Anyways.. T..Thank you for... attending to my wounds..."

"It's fine... I called my mom who is doctor... and she told me what to do with the wounds like yours..."

"Let us file a police report on those guys who-" I looked at him just to see the color of his face fades away.

"N..No... No... Please...." he said trembling in fear.

"Do you... happen..to know those guys?" I asked frowning

He shook his head with his eyes closed and gritting his teeth

He continuously gritted his teeth and trembles...

I held his right shoulder.
"Hey... Are... you... alright?"

He opened his eyes and there trails down some tears into his cheeks.

He covered his face in his palms and tried stopping himself from crying...

I just froze at that moment and don't know what to do or what to say...

"S..Sorry..." he started after some few minutes.

"It's okay... What about... the one... who will find you if we brought you to the hospital?" I asked worriedly.

Dammit! Why am I curious? Why am I worried?! WAIT?! I'M WORRIED?!?!?!

He didn't respond.... but his face is grim and covered in terror.

I clicked my tongue.
"When you said you have nowhere to go... don't you live with your parents?"

"I don't. I left home few years back... I live on my own in my apartment." he replied as his eyes are glued into the floor.

"Don't you attend school? You seem like in my same age group..."

"I... Please... I... Stop asking me these questions, Omi.... I mean Sakusa..."

I sighed heavily.

"Fine...."

"I'll be leaving tomorrow... Will it be alright if I stay again tonight?" he asked after he took a shower.

It took him almost an hour to finish cleaning himself... Guess, he still finds it hard to move... Can't blame him though... With those wounds, he probably can't do much on his own.

KIYOOMI!!!! JUST FOCUS ON YOURSELF... WHY BOTHER ABOUT SOME RANDOM GUY YOU JUST PICKED UP?!?!"

"It's alright... You can still use my bedroom..." I said as I continue watching some news in the TV

I walked into the bedroom at around 9pm and saw him laying there, sleeping.

I sat down on the side of the bed and stare at his face.

He got this not-so-sharp jawline, but an angelic soft feature. His hair compliments his skin tone and his lips look so soft and warm....-

WHAT THE HELL?!

I face palmed myself with both my hands. I started to put up the futon and getting myself ready for bed...

"Please... Fa..Father.. No... No.. Please..."... he weakly said in his sleep...

Probably, he's having some nightmares.

I sat down again near him and looked at him. He opened his teary eyes and looked back at me.

"O... Omi..." he said, quickly sitting up
and hugging me... "Please... Omi... stay beside me... Please..."

I felt a sudden shivering feeling...

I hugged him as well while I rubbed his back to comfort him.

"Sa... Samu used to hug... me when I am... having some nightmares.... I... I'm sorry Omi..." he said between each sob

"I... I'll stay by.. your side... Atsumu..."

I slept beside him.

We just slept okay?!

I know he's gay....

but

we

just

slept

NOTHING MORE!

I am just being considerate... and kind

WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER TO EXPLAIN MYSELF?!?! DAMMIT, ATSUMU.... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!?

I am aware of his sexual preference... I maybe just pity him or... I just got carried away ....

Anyhow... I just.... do what a friend would do....

We're friends... are we?!?!