>chapter 1st<

i woke up with my noisy alarm clock when is look at it it's alrady 8:20 and my first class will start at 9.

"ack.. shit MOM!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP.." you yelled and went to your bathroom and took a fast bat and fix my self and run downstairs.

"hey y/n don't run at stairs and dangerous you know... and I'm sorry I didn't wake because i know that you have an alarm clock so I didn't wake you.. i make you a sandwich I'm sorry y/n it's your first day at school right?.." your mom said and you nodded while wearing your shoes after you wear your shoes you stood up and face your mom looking you worried at you.

"mom it's alright i can run and i have 20 minutes left to run i can do it.... plus emma, hina, yuzuha and senju is waiting me outside our school so i can make it i don't want to be late at my first day of school this first high school semester." you said grab the sandwich that your mom gave you, you smiled at your mom and wave saying goodbye and run faster as you can.

you are living with your mom and your dad you have a brother but he have a family already but he and his family are visiting in your parents house once a month you twice.

while running your always looking at your watch.

you reach your school and you saw your friends waiting for you thank god they are still their.

"morning y/n what the hell why did you ran and you will almost be late" senju said.

"morning senju i ran because i didn't see the time when i look at the alarm it's already 8:20 so after i fix my self i left in my house and run here as fast as i can.." you said to them while walking to your class.

"y/n you're so crazy" hina said.

"yeah that's right she's totally crazy" emma said like she agreed of what hina said.

you four have a same class which is class 1 you four study hard last year for this and you did it you, emma, hina, yuzuha and senju have a same class.

"wait i didn't see yuzuha where she is?.." i asked them.

"huh yuzuha.... ohh yeah she's already here but she said she will buy food for.." senju said.

"for me?.. why?.." i asked them confused.

"yuzuha know that you will ran because we know your crazy y/n you will do anything for this first class... we know to that you'll not going to eat breakfast because you're gling to be late if you eat.. so yuzuha buy some foods for you.." emma said.

"ohh how sweet but my mom gave me sandwich..he-... fuck where is it... oh yeah i remember i gave it with a hungry kid earlier... i saw a kid earlier i think he's hungry so i gave him my sandwich hehe.... then now my stomach is mad at me.." you said.

"i know you y/n so here eat this i took to long to buy that because this school is fucking huge and i find the cafeteria first." yuzuha appeared somewhere and give you the plastic bag you have time to eat because your first teacher is not their.

"thankyou yuzuha.." you said to her and smile and she smiled back and nod.

"hey y/n.... after class what we will do?... any plans?.." senju asked.

"I don't know... you guys where do you want to go.." i said.

"let's see the sun set today at the shinojima" hina suggest you four were shock because shinojima is 381.0 k from Tokyo and it's 5hr and 12mins trip.

"uhmm.. hina that was a beautiful place but... it's to far let's go their in weekend i think this weekend Saturday?.. or Sunday?.." i said to them and they look at me.

"good idea let's go to shinojima at Saturday we will use y/n's dad car... you can drive y/n right?.." senju said.

"yeah" i said.

"yeyy y/n agree so we will go to shinojima at Saturday" senju said and you four just nodded.

after class.
"hey i found some place for the beautiful sunset today" i said and they look at me.

you, emma, senju, yuzuha and hina are the students in the classroom they all left.

"hey y/n where he have a time because it's just 4:00 so we have a time to see the sunset." emma said.

"uhmm.. wait let me see it again i saw in my Instagram... hmm.. hmm... here found it... this is located at roppongi.." i said and look at them.

"roppongi?... ohh i know that place... but y/n look at that post if they have an information of that roppongi." senju said and five of you start leaving the classroom and walking.

"hmm.. wait let me see.. oh its located at roppongi hills... this post said that tokyo city view is located on the 52nd Floor of the building and offers incredible views across the city... this place have lots of information.." you said.

"just read it y/n we will go their.." hina said and you nod continue reading.

"this said that On the rooftop is the SkyDeck, the tallest observation deck in the Kanto region with incredible panoramic views... and this..oh-... this place is so beautiful but..." i said and stop walking looking at them.

"but?.." yuzuha asked.

"here I'm going to read the price...1,800 yen on the door, 1500 in advance, plus 500yen for entry to Skydeck.. it's so expensive and its just open at 10am to 11pm just weekdays and holidays and the skydeck open at 10am to 1am and just only fridays and Saturdays..." i said while walking and five of you reached the gate.

"its to expensive and... yeah we didn't think about the expenses but... the day of it is not fair.." emma said.

"hey don't worry i know a little place to watch the beautiful sunset.." i said.

"where?.." they said and look at you.

"hmm... let's just say my old place the sunset their is so beautiful right?.." you said to them.

"old place?... owhh that place?.." emma said and realized what place.

"yess the sunset their is so beautiful" they added they still remember that place.

********
shoooook a korni and boring author is here joke HAHAHAHAHHA hope you like my story.