>chapter 13th<

Rindou sent me home in after noon and we went home i just said to mom that i eat at his house and rindou and his brother treat me nicely i talk to mom about rindou and i gladly she accept and she said to that she will just tell dad about it.

Lucky me mom didn't recognized how i walk because if she recognized it she will ask what happen to me.

time skip..

Its monday rin pick me up from home and go to school i talk to emma and the girls about our relationship and they accept rindou too as i said that mom and dad accept him.

after school we headed to our place at the shrine i ask them if rindou can come with us and they agreed i didn't tell the boys about us yet but i know that they will accept it since emma and the girls accept it.

We arrived at the shrine we already saw the boys sitting at the stairs we walk towards them And i decided to tell them i ask the girls if its ok if I'm the one who said to them and they agreed.

"hey.. Y/n have a news.." senju said calling them and the attention went to me btw rindou said that his brother need him so he leave when we arrived at the shrine he apologized about it but i just said that its ok so he just kissed me in forehead then leave.

"come on girl spit it out i know that they will accept that" hina said cheering me up.

"alright.." i said calming my self.

"we will going to listen y/n" chifuyu said.

"alright.. Me and rin is together now.." i said then closed my eyes waiting for their reaction.

"that's great but did your mom and dad accept that?." mikey said I was shocked when i open my eyes they all just staring at me happy except mitsuya i don't why is she always like that since when i brought rindou with us.

"ye-yeah i talk to them earlier and they accept it." i said.

"that's great some one will protect you if we are not with you.." draken said.

"i can protect my self you know... And i thought you guys get mad about it because he's a haitani." i said shy.

"we are mad when senju and hina told us that haitani is courting you but..." chifuyu said then look at baji.

"but when emma told us that haitani protect you when we are not into you, That was  good about us we already approved that." baji said.

"thanks." i said.

"i told they will not going to be mad At you." yuzuha said.

"yeah because you girl already told about the courting.." i said then glare at the girls.

"opss.." hina said.

"you want me to tell them that you girls have a crush on them?.." i shouted.

"y/n!!" emma called.

"why?.. You girl is shytype right?.. so I'm gonna told them.. this is for you guys.." i said crossing my arms then look at the boys "plus i know the other of the boys secrete to.. want me to told them about it?.." i added.

"..." they silence.

"hmm I might tell it.." i said then look away.
"first-".

"y/n!!! no!!!" the girls shouted.

"come let her tell we will y/n to tell our secrete's too." kazutora said confidence And the boys nodded.

"alright.." the girls agreed making me smile then they back to sit.

"let's tell about emma first.." i said then look at them I'm now standing in front of them then emma stare at me "hm.. Emma have a crush on draken for a while but she can't tell it.." i added then stare at draken "and draken too he have a crush on emma since he new that emma is mikey's sister.." i added.

"ehh?.. that was great for this two.. But" mikey said then look at the two blushing "they are blushing" mikey added.

"next y/n" chifuyu said.

"let's say next about senju.." i said making senju look at me "senju have a two crushes... one is waka and the other is a sano..." i said then laugh "and its sano manjiro" i said then they look at senju and mikey.

"hm.. I don't know mikey's secrete as well so i just tell about what did he tell me about senju" i said then mikey called my name like he's shy "that day when mikey and i was walking i asked him and said what if senju have a crush on you he replied senju is pretty cool and good looking girl but if confess i will accept her since i think she's a kind of girl i want" i said teasing mikey.

"ohh mikey really said that?.." emma asked and i nodded i saw senju and mikey blushing hard.

"next is hina... i just know that takemichi and hinata is in a relationship" i said then i saw a shocked on they faces "why you guys didn't know?.." i added then look at them.

"no we didn't" emma said and the others nodded and they look at hina and takemichi.

"how did you know that y/n i didn't tell you that?.." hina said then look at takemichi.

"i didn't" takemichi replied to her look.

"how?." they said then stare at me.

"hmm... I just known.." i said then look away.

"crazy y/n" they said.

"ok next.. takemichi know his secrete but i think i just keep it with i know that secrete is more important that his life.." i said then smile at takemichi.

"...."

"ok let's just proceed to next, next is yuzuha and mitsuya.." i said then they look at me they expected that i will tell that mitsuya liked me but i didn't know that i didn't know that mitsuya have a feelings for me "i heard that mitsuya and yuzu is dating this past few months." i said making them shocked.

"oh really?." mikey said confused.

"really?.. we didn't know that i know mitsuya like-" draken was cutted when mitsuya cover his mouth i just know that yuzuha likes mitsuya.

Mitsuya fake laugh "how did you know?" he asked Then the others shocked.

"are yiu deaf? i said i just heard it." i said then look at them.

After were talking we decided to go home since its late when i arrived at home rindou called me and ask if i get home and i said yes we talked at the phone and fell a sleep.

********

shh..