>chapter 2nd<

after the sunset date with them you went home and eat dinner with your parents and went to your room this afternoon is a great day because it's your first day at high school and five of you is still friends.

you know them or your friends of them since grade school and until now you and them are still friends nothing change and they know to that you are part of a gang named toman which is Emma's brother gang.

you are friends of them you are with toman since junior high because they know that your good at fighting and everything you always protecting them because you don't want your friends hurt because of you.

you don't want to be weak, you don't want to show them your weakness because they know that your strong and your heart is like a stone.

but no emma, senju, hina and yuzuha they know you very much they don't want you to hide them your problems or anything else your always telling them the truth.

your just scrolling on Pinterest when your phone rang and so saw the id name and it's senju and you answer your phone.

senju<3.

you.
hey senju sup?..

oh right let's find some place
to hang up tomorrow... hmm
i think let's have a sunset date
again tomorrow with them.

yeah sure that was going
to be fun again haha let's just
tell them tomorrow.

yeah sure goodnight y/n
loveyouu...

goodnight senju loveyoutoo
seeyou tomorrow.

alright.

(call ended)

after the call you feel like your a bit sleepy so you sleep before you sleep you fix your alarm first for the right time because you don't want to be late again your school is pretty far in your home so you need to run or walk.

next day
thankegod the alarm is at the right time i turn of the alarm and it 7:00 i have much time to prepare my self after i finish fixing my self i went downstairs and saw my dad eating breakfast and my mom is washing the dishes.

"goodmorning y/n come here and eat your breakfast." your dad said and your mom greet you too.

"goodmorning mom and dad.." i said and went to dad's direction and eat your breakfast after you finish your food you decided to go.

"hey mom I'm heading out now.." you yelled.

"y/n I'm with you.." your dad said and you smile and nod.

"bye mom were heading out.." you said to your mom and go with your dad your mom just smile and said goodbye to you and to your dad.

at school.
you saw them waiting for you they always
waiting you at the front gate.

"heyyyy morninggg....." you yelled to them and they look at you and they greeted you back you five went to your class and there are few students in the class and you five decided to go somewhere in the school after you five put your bags in your seats.

"hey where are we going?.." hina asked.

"let's go to the rooftop" senju suggest and four of you agree.

*****