>chapter 15th<

Rindou's pov.

i

didn't see her this past few weeks of days i know we broke up but i still love her and no one will get change about it when i get to school today i didn't saw her again so i decided to ask her friends.

But just replied that open the letter that her mom and dad gave me but i don't want to open that freaking letter I'm mad at her but why am i finding and worried about her?.

when the class was over i decided to go at the club with my brother and fuck some girls their but y/n is better than them i want y/n fulfil me.

"hi man wanna make out with me? i will make you happy" the girl ask i was drunk then i saw y/n on her.

"y/n..." i mumbled i was drunk so i just fuck her knowing that was y/n but when i woke up at the morning i hug the girl and open my eyes its not y/n I got up and think that i was drunk last night because this girl is a stripper y/n will not working as a stripper.

"fuck... Who are you?" i asked wearing my clothes the girl wake up and look at me.

"why you enjoy it last night your so rough and good at bed i make you happy then your gonna leave now?." the girl asked with soft voice "you keep moaning that i think girl named y/n who's that?" she added.

"none of your fucking business.." i said then walked out of that room after i wear my cloths i drove home and went to my room then i saw the letter from y/n in my night stand i took it and stare at it while sitting at my bed.

i sigh "i think its not bad if i read it i think its a month when she broke up with me" i said talking to my self and open the letter.

to: my walking lemonade haitani.

"stk.. Stupid"

I'm sorry if i leave you but i have true reason about it its not I'm in love with another man because every one known that your the only man that i love the most.

"lie"

don't think that I'm lying rin.. I just broke up with you because of my sickness i have a heart disease if your reading it i think mom and dad gave you this because i died sorry for leaving you behind i want a family with i want to marry you.

I was shocked about it and tears start to fall in my eyes and continue reading it.

I have an operation i make this before the operation i refuse the operation at first but agreed at last i beg mom and dad not to tell you about it because i know that you'll get worried if you known i want to keep it with me i plan to beg the doctor to let me died funny right I'm his first patient that beg him to let me died I'm sorry rin if i leave you but always remember that i still love you please find another girl that will love you more than i did i love you rin please live happily without me... i wish i could see the sunset with you again rin.

From: y/n.

"stupid" i cried.

"why are you always making a funny decision... I hate you y/n" i cried a lot hugging her letter.

"why did you leave me?..why y/n?.. i love you too y/n I'm always loving you.." i cried and cried then i fell a sleep hugging her letter.

The next day.

I decided to visit her grave her mom and dad come with me because i ask them where is her grave so they come with me.

"here rin.. Were sorry we didn't tell you about it, its because y/n beg us not to tell you" her mom talk.

"its alright i understand i already read her letter and if its ok can you leave me here now?." i asked and they nodded and left.

"y/n.. I will miss you.. I hope your living their in peace... I'm sorry if i get mad at you... Its just because i didn't know what really happen.. I'm sorry" i said sitting infront of her grave crying and a cold wind get passed at me.

"your their?.. please... I want to hug you one last time i will never forget you y/n your still the one i loved" i said then the cold wind wrap in my body i know its her i want to be with him then i didn't know that i fell a sleep on infront of her grave hugging my knees.

"rin... don't come with me at that past ok? i will wait you but not now.. I want you to live long life i will be with you don't worry I'll guide you every day so don't worry I'll be with you every daw so don't come with me at that fast.." i heard her voice on my dream making me wake up and tears start to fall.

"but y/n i want to be with you.. But when i saw you in my dreams... I will doing what you but please be with me even if i didn't see you but i can feel you i will always visit you here.." i said then i recognized the sunset.

"look y/n your favorite sunset is here i wish i could see this with you y/n... I love you" i said holding her grave.

"and i will always love you till the end.".

********

THE END

thanks for reading this book