>chapter 14th<

When i woke up i feel a pain in my chest I'm holding my chest because of pain i went to the bathroom still holding my chest then when the pain is gone i went down stairs and tell mom what happen.

She was shocked when i tell her about it dad is not home anymore i think he's gone i have a class today so when I'm eating i asked mom about it.

"y/n i need to tell you something about your condition... I'm sorry if we hide it all along" mom said worried.

"its alright mom just tell it" i said trying to calm her.

"alright I'll tell... When your at age of 2 a car accident happen.." i was shocked and look at her with shocked "yeah that's right then when a doctor said that your heart affected it we are so scared so we just take care of you we allow you to do anything because we don't want to be over protective we don't want you to get mad at us if we are so protective to you so we let you do what you want but we always care about you" she added.

"mom so all this time i have a mental sickness?" i asked mom but not mad.

"yes sweety we are so sorry because we didn't tell you about it" she said apologizing.

"its ok mom i understand it... Just tell it all to me.."

"alright then when your at age of 5 your heart get hurt again so we go at the hospital then the doctor said that your ok for now when he just say for now we got scared and panic but the doctor calm us he said if we find a heart donor for you, you will get safe... But this past few years you didn't get your heart hurt so we didn't mind it but now your 15 your feeling your heart hurt.." mom said then after we talk i just leave the house and walk to school rin apologized because he didn't pick me up at home but its ok.

I don't want to tell them about my sickness i don't want them to get worried i think... I'll just keep it with me and.... If.. If i die.. Its ok.. But i don't wanna really die i want to stay with them i want to stay with rin i want to have a family with rin.. I want all my dreams get fulfil with rin.

" miss l/n are you listening?" i lose my thoughts when my teacher called me then all class look at me.

"yeah.. I'm sorry." i replied and he continue teaching i forgot that I'm still at the school after school others invite me to hangout with them and gladly rindou being friends with them when we are having fun my heart get hurt again but i hide it i just hold it and continue what are we doing.

Week past my heart disease getting worst then mom asked if we can go to the doctor now i said yes we go to the hospital with dad.

"goodmorning doc" mom and dad greet and the doctor greet back we sat at the couch in front of the doctor.

"so she's your doctor that you consult at doc. gomez 10 years ago So she's the girl doctor gomez talk about this past few years he tells us about it but doctor gomez past away.. Years ago.." doctor said then mom and dad shock because that doctor gomez is the one who take care of me when i was 5 and have a heart disease.

"we need a donor if she want to get alive and we need it asap or his heart will get broke and of course she will die" doctor said make mom cried after talking to that doctor we get home and mom talked to me about it and i understand it all but i don't want a person sacrifice his life just for me i don't want a person died because of me.

If that happen I'll just choose to died, i will just choose it because i don't want a innocent person died because of me.

a month past my heart disease getting worst but l didn't mind it my mom and dad begging me to get a heart transplant but i don't want I'm still refusing it then i decided to break up with rin because i don't want him to get hurt i beg to mom and dad to that i will accept the transplant if they agreed not to tell rin about it and they agreed.

I meet rin at the sunset park where are always together.

"hi love what's up?.."he asked then we sat at the bench.

"rin I'm going to say it straight... I just decide to break up with you i didn't love you anymore I'm sorry" i said then he look at me tears falling on his eyes.

"no.. Your lying right?.. please tell me its just a joke y/n i can't let you go" he said holding my hands and cry.

"i'm sorry but its true i don't love you anymore i... Think that i just didn't love you.. Bye rin please take care of your self" i said then pulled my hands on him then stood up and try to walk away but he grab my wrist.

"please y/n tell me what's the reason?.. I will accept it... But you will leave without telling me the reason makes me crazy" he said begging and crying while me holding my tears back.

"i.. I just found another man i love him more than you please stay away from me" i said then pulled my wrist then walked away i just lied to him i still love him of course and he's the one i love the most i wish i could see the sunset besides him holding his hands.

After that day operation came then i told mom if something happen just tell emma and my friends about it but don't tell rin.

When were at the operating room i secretly talked the doctor.

"hey doc can you gave me a favor?." i asked him and he nodded "can you let me died and if i died can you give this letter to my mom and dad?." the doctor was shocked when he heard what i say.

"are yiu freak?.. I won't t let you died your parents will get mad if i let you died" he said.

"i don't want to live anymore i broke up with my beloved man because i know i will die after this" i said looking down.

"you wont die we have a donor for you" he said worried.

"i know but i don't want the donor die i think that donor have a beloved family i want that donor live happily and longer to this world.." i said and smile at him "please doc let me died and get peace" i beg him and i saw his cry.

"are you sure about it?." he said and tears start to fall on his eyes and i nodded and smiled again "your such a kind person" he added.

"not really i guess" i said and the operations start.

Third person pov.

After the operation the doctor take the letter to y/n and he walk out at the operation room crying the  he just gave the three letter at y/n's parent and her parents cried loudly they understand what their daughter did.

"why y/n why did you do that?" her mom cried "why did you want to died? you have us so why?" her mom added while kneeling at the floor crying.

"my precious daughter why did you do that?" her dad cried and the doctor cried at the front door holding his eyes not showing his tears.

Her mom and dad gave the letter to her friends they accept it but not opening it because they said that they will open it if they are complete.

Her mom and dad gave another letter to rindou but rindou didn't accept it because its from y/n he still mad at y/n because of what she did but rindou get mad at y/n but don't know what is the true happen.

Y/n get buried and no one come because they didn't read the letter they just wait the other two days past after y/n's get buried her friends is complete now and they decided to read it in the shrine The school didn't know to that y/n died.

*******

Shit.. I'm crying while doing this chapter