Letter.

to: my precious friends.

emma reading it while the others is listening.

Hi their if you guys reading it i think I'm died now haha funny right sorry if i didn't tell you guys about my heart disease haha i have a mental sickness since i was a kid mom tell me all about it i have an operation but i refuse at first but i accept it at last but I'm planing to tell the doctor to let me died i don't think he will agreed because a doctor need to keep his patients safe but look at me his patient trying to beg him to let me died if mom and dad gave this letter to you guys i died haha I'm sorry to leave you guys behind i have a donor but i reject it because i don't want a innocent person died because of me i won't let others died because of me sorry if i didn't tell it to you guys i know I'm being weird this past few days its because i don't want you guys to get worried btw i broke up with rindou before the operation happen so he will not get hurt if i died i know i will regret it if i die but i want you guys to protect your selfs please don't die but if you guys died at the young age I'll kick you out of heaven..... Please I'm begging you guys take care of your selfs.

Draken take care of emma i love that idiot but beautiful girl I very love my friends they are my sister and best friend.

Takemichi please take care of hina i know you two will get a happy life and about your secrete I'll keep it in heaven and pray for it.

Senju and yuzu i know you too will find someone will take care of you two but i hope mikey and takashi will take care you two i have a man but i think he still mad because i said to him when i want to broke up with him that i love another man more than him i lied because my beloved sunset know that i really love that idiot walking lemonade i loved him more than my self.

Please tell to him that i love him i hope he will find a girl that will love him more than i did bye guys i think this is the last time that I'll saying this but.. I love you guys i very love you and i know toman will grown big and will become a tokyo highest gang bye i love you guys see you in heaven... don't get hurry idiots.

from: y/n.

They cried and cried.

"stupid y/n why didn't she tell us about it, if she tell us about it we can help her of we can hangout with her after she did it" mikey said holding his eyes not showing his cry.

"stupid.." chifuyu cried.

"yeah she's such an idiot" takemichi agreed crying.

"y/n.." kazutora and baji cried They all cried then they decided to ask y/n's mom and dad of where y/n get buried and they come with them and they look at y/n's grave and start crying.

"why y/n ended up like this" emma said holding y/n's grave.

"at the very young age she decides to die just for her happiness" y/n's mom replied "you kids just read the letter earlier?." her mom added.

"yeah were all busy this past few days and we decided to open that letter if were complete like y/n always say.. She won't talk to us if were not complete" mikey said.

"ohh i see y/n have a letter for us too" her mom said and they look at her mom "that letter said that she have a good friends but she will always take care of her friends like what she do when she's alive but not is different she will take care of her friends from heaven she said too thag she will always looking at her friends live happily without her and she will glad to see her friends having fun even if she's not besides her friends" her mom added making her friends cry.

d

ays past when that day happen they still sad about what happen and they have a class then they saw rindou at the class they didn't mind it but rindou talked.

"hey emma... I didn't see y/n at school this few days of weeks ago what happen to her?" rindou asked them and emma and the girls look at him.

"you didn't know?.." hina said then rindou nodded.

"open the letter that mom and dad's y/n gave you and you will know the answer about your question." senju said coldly the teacher enter the class room and rindou back to his seat and the class started.

******

i'm crying...