>chapter 5th<

next day.
I'm at our class listening to our teacher explaining our lesson I'm just staring at him teaching but honestly I can't understand it.

"hey miss y/n your just staring at me and i think your not listening..." our teacher said and they all look at me.

"I'm listening sir.." i said.

"well if your listening answer this problem" he said.

fuck... it's math problem how should i answered it.... I'm not good at math his teaching is so boring so I can't listen to him.

"miss y/n come on answer it if your listening" he said and the whole class stared at me senju, emma, yuzuha and hina know that I'm not good at math so how do i supposed to answer it.

i have no choice to answer it and it's because I don't want to get embarrassed so i stood up and when i stood up hina, emma, senju and yuzuha were shock because i went to the board and i look at the examples and try to think about it.

I'm so lucky this day because i understand it so i answer the question imetiedly and they all shock.

"ok miss y/n thankyou take a sit and i will check your answer.." teacher said and i bow and went to my seat.

"ok let me check...uh-.. i thought your not listening miss y/n so i gave you the hardest problem but.... you answer it correctly.." he said surprised and i were surprised to because i just look at the examples and i thought my answer is wrong because i just wrote some of the examples and a numbers in my mind and i calculate it but lucky my answer is correct.

"oh really thankyou.." i said and smile.

after that class it's already lunch and we went to the cafeteria to buy some food but i heard a man calling my name.

"uhmm.... miss y/n..." the man called and i look at the man confused.

"huh?.. who are you what do you want?.." i asked.

"uhm.. can i talk to you?... in private?.." he asked.

"huh?.. yeah sure... uhmm hey girls you'll go first i will just have a talk with this guy and I'll fallow you girls outside after i finish talking to him... and can you bring this?.." i said to them.

"alright.. are you sure y/n?.." hina asked.

"yeahh.. don't worry I'm make it fast just go I'll fallow you later.." i said and they leave.

they go outside and saw mikey and others mikey look for me but failed he didn't see me with emma and others.

"hey where's y/n?.." mikey asked.

"ohh... she said she will fallow later because she need to talk to the guy approached her earlier..." emma said as they sit.

"guy?.." chifuyu asked.

"yeah... a guy approached her earlier asking if she can talk to y/n in private... and y/n agreed and she said she will fallow after she talk to that guy.." hina said placing the bag of food on the table.

"huh.. whose food is that?..." baji asked.

"oh that's y/n food she gave us that said that bring that here.." yuzuha said.

"y/n is taking so long.." senju said.

"yeah your right.." hina said.

"hey their miss me?.." i said and laugh.

"ohh hi y/n what happen can you tell us?.." mikey asked.

"yeah sure I'll tell you but please keep it a secret.." i said and they all nodded.