Mara comes to visit

Taylor:*so today im on my way to my friend Logan's house cuz he wants me to keep his sister for a week to get her Attitude under control well anyways his sister name is Mara Sophia and she is 16 years old and Logan has been taking care of her Sense she was she was 10 cuz there parents died when she was 10 and he's been able to handle her but now it's just been getting out of control so I just arrived at the house and I get out of the car and walk up to the door and knock on it and then Logan's little brother Danny opens the door*hey Danny do u know where Logan is?*i ask also he's like 6 so ya*

Danny:he yelling a sissy.

Taylor:ok well can I come in?*i ask*

Danny:yes*i say and open the door and he comes in*logan Taylor's here!*i shout up the stairs.*

Logan:ok hold on*i say and come downstairs*hey bro

Taylor:hey man what's going on up there?

Logan:oh Mara she's just pissed off about something and she's just really really*i couldn't Finnish my sentence cuz I started getting emotional*

Taylor:dude u alright?*i ask*

Logan:yea I'm fine just hold on*i walk back up the stairs and into Maras room*MARA LETS GO!!

Mara:CAN U WAIT JUST A FUCKING MINUTE!!!

Logan:ALRIGHT U KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING DONE I DONT CARE ANYMORE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK U WANT!!!*i yell and go to my room and slamb the door*

Taylor:*im downstairs with Danny and he's showing me how he plays his sky lander game until I hear screaming and a door slamb*hey buddy ill be right back ok.*i say and run upstairs and see Mara in her room and Logan in his so i go in Maras room*Mara c'mon let's go.* I say trying to stay calm*

Mara:DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WHO THE FUCK DO U THINK U ARE!!*i yell*

Taylor:I THINK THAT IM UR BROTHERS FRIEND AND IM OLDER THAN U SO I WANT U TO GET UR ASS IN MY CAR BEFORE I BEAT IT NOW GO!!!*i yell*

Mara:yes sir*i say and go downstairs with my bag and go to his car.*

Logan:woah how the hell did u get her to listen to u?*i ask*

Taylor:I put my foot down and I was not a p***y like u*i chuckle*

Logan:hey that ain't funny Man U wanna be with her when she go's thrue her pieriod cuz it's scary*i say*

Taylor:nah I'm good well i gtg man cya next week*i say and go downstairs and walk out the door and get in my car and drive back to the house and then I turn to Mara*ok Mara I have 2 little sisters in that house who are living with me and they are 2 and 12 so I need u to pretty much not act like u do now.*i say*

Mara:great more brats I have to deal with*i mumble*

Taylor:what was that?

Mara:oh nothing so we gonna go inside or we just gonna hang out in the car?*i ask*

Taylor:we'er going inside*i chuckle*

Mara:*i get out of the car and taylor and me walk inside and I see the girls and the 12 year old shes pretty cool but the 2 year old I can say other wise then taylor shows me the room ill be staying in*ok thanks taylor.

Taylor:ur welcome ill be downstairs if u need me.

Mara:ok*i say*

Taylor:*i walk out of her room when I see kylee walking infront of me*

Kylee:oh hi taylor is Mara doing anything?

Taylor:no u wanna go talk to her?*i ask*

Kylee:sure*i say and go inside her room and shut the door and I see that she's not in here and the balcony door is open so I go out there and see that she's smoking weed*

Mara:*i was in my room and I needed a smoke so I took my weed out of my purse and went out on the balcony an start to smoke it when I hear someone behind me say can i have one so I turn around and see kylee*um no honey this is for older girls.

Kylee:plz honey I started that a week ago so don't be talking to me like I'm 2 ok now I need a smoke Tay took them away from me.

Mara:ok here ya go.

Kylee:*i take the weed and start to smoke it.*

Mara:so u wanna go to a party with me and my friends?*i ask*

Kylee:I'd love to.

Mara:cool it's at 9:00.*i say*

Kylee:cool that gives me enough time.

Mara:same.

(To be continued)