Baby sat by unkle sam of o2l

Taylor:hey babygirl *he says walking in her room wile she is playing*

Lexie:hi*she says not paying attition*

Taylor:lexie can u come here for a second.

Lexie:*walks over to taylor*

Taylor:ok baby I have to leave for a few hours me and the other boys and Sam from o2l is going to babysit u ok.

Lexie:b-but I-I don't want u to go u always leave and never spend time with me.

Taylor:that is not true. but I will be back later okay.

Lexie:o-otay.

(Few hours later Sam shows up and it's time for the magcon boys to leave)

Sam:so weres lexie at?

Taylor:she's in here watching tv.*he says pointing to the living room*

Sam:oh ok.

Taylor:ok lexie we have to go ok be good for Sam ok.

Lexie:*dosent say anything *

Taylor:lexie?

Lexie:I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO!!*she yells and run to taylor and clings on his leg*

Taylor:awe baby c'mer.*he picks her up of of his leg and holds her close*

Lexie:I-I-I n-no want y-you t-to g-go.

Taylor:shhhh shhhh I know but ill be back later but I have to go now so be good for Unkle Sam ok.

Lexie:NO!!*she says clinging onto his neck*

Taylor:lexie c'mon now go to Unkle Sam.

Lexie:NO*holding on tighter*

Taylor:Sam can u come help

Sam:yea*he says and prys lexie off of taylor*

Lexie:no no no*she screams and tries to run to taylor but can cuz of Sam*

Sam:lexie calm down ur gonna make ur self sick.

Lexie:*keeps on screaming*

Magcon:ok bye Sam bye lexie*they leave and shut the door*

Sam:LEXIE STOP RIGHT NOW!!

Lexie:N-NO!! me want TAYLOR!!

Sam:if u don't stop ur going in timeout.

Lexie:ahhh* screams and crys*

Sam:ok let's go*he picks her up and sits her on the naghty step*u stay there for 5 min.*he walks away and sets the timer*

Lexie:* sees that he is not in the room and quickly but quietly gose to the front door and opens its and runs out*

Sam:*comes back and sees that the front door is open and sees that lexie is gone and runs out and gets in his car and drives and then sees lexie running from the car Cruz she knows it's me*LEXIE MARIE CANNIF GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!

Lexie:*dosent listen and keeps on running*

Sam:*getting angry so he runs after lexie and stops her from running*LEXIE CANNIF DON'T EVER RUN OFF LIKE THST AGAIN DO U UNDERSTAND ME!!

Lexie:*just cries in her hands*

Sam:*sighs*c'mon let's go *he picks her up and puts her in the backseat and drives to the house and once they get there he gets her out of the backseat and carries her inside*ok lexie since u ran away wich is a very big no no u get 10 bare with the brush.

Lexie:*cries harder and nods*

Sam:* gets the brush and takes lexie and bends her over and gives her 10 swats*SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT.

Lexie:*sobbing*

Sam:*picks her up and cuddles with her until she's done cryin wich was only 5 min*okay lexie I want u to go back to time out for 5 min.

Lexie;otay

(After the five min Sam and lexie watch a movie and end up fallin asleep)