Fighting

Taylor:*i hear my alarm clock go off and I look at the time it 6:00 am so I groan and roll out of bed and walk to kylees room and open her door and walk in and wake her up cuz she had to go to school*kylee wake up baby it's time to get ready for ur first day of school.

Kylee:*so today I start the 8th grade and I'm not looking ford to it cuz I used to be the popular girl in the school and have fake friends that turned on u and then bully u.but anyways I get out if bed and put on my outfit that I picked out and I put on a silk tank top with Sequence on the chest and some skinny jeans and and a jacket that goes over it and it's like a band jacket but not really and then I do my hair I curl it and then I put my earrings in and then I do my makeup and I put on my Bracelets wich r called bangles and then I put on my Beige high heels and then I pick up my purse and go downstairs to eat*

Taylor:well don't u look pretty today*says sweetly*

Kylee:awe thanks taylor so whats
to eat?

Taylor:bacon eggs and toast

Kylee:yum*once I get my breakfast I eat it all and then I get my school bag and purse and then I get in Taylor's car*

*at school*

Taylor:alright kylee have a good day love u

Kylee:thanks and love u 2*and with that I walk in to school.and I go to the front desk and ask for my Schedule and she gives it to me and I see that theater is first so I go there and then after that I go to my next class wich is dance so I go to the girls dressing room and I get in my dance out fit and it's just a black shirt and basketball shorts so I go to dance and the song that we dance to is do my thing by miley cyrus and then after that I go back in the girls dressing room and change back in my regular cloths and then go out but get stopped by another fake girl*

Girl:hi I'm Sierra

Kylee:um hi Sierra I'm kylee

Sierra:omg are u Kylee caniff taylor caniffs sister?

Kylee:yes I am

Sierra:omg can we be friends*says freaking out*

Kylee:*i just walk away from that question and then I bump into a girl and she's the popular one that can't be touched she says and her name is jayda*

Jayda:did u just touch me u little prick

Kylee:haha b**ch plz*i just laugh cuz she thinks she's all that

Jayda:what did u just call me

Kylee:I think u heard me b**ch

Jayda: I'm not the b**ch u are cuz u think ur popular cuz ur brother is the famouse little rapper and in magcon that u think ur sooo perfect.

Kylee:that's an awsome comment were. Did u get it did the nerds of the school write it for you?

Jayda:u know were i got it. Right here *and then i punches her in the jaw*

Kylee:*and I just pulled her hair and punched her in the gut and the noes and then her nose started bleeding so I took this ad my chance I kicked her in the face with my heel and then she just later there crying and I wipe my nose and I see there's blood and I was about to do something else but the princeable called me*

Principal:KYLEE CANIFF MY OFFICE NOW!!

Kylee:*i just walk to the office and sit down*

Principal:ok what was that.

Kylee:ok I can explain.

Principal:oh I would love to hear it *says annoyed*

Kylee:ok well anyways that b**ch deserved it she was talking sh*t.

Principal:ur Suspended for the rest of the week and I'm calling ur brother.

Kylee:go right ahead.

(A few mins later taylor shows up with hayes and nash and the do not look happy and nash is holding lexie and she's half asleep)

Taylor:kylee let's go now!*he wisper yells*

Kylee:ok ok god*says with attuitude*

Hayes:don't give us attutuide ur in enough trouble*wisper yells*

Kylee:*i just keep my mouth shut and walk to the car and nash puts lexie in her carseat and she's asleep and then they all pile in*

(And then they all drive home)

Taylor:*we just arrive at home and I look back and see that lexie is still asleep and kylee is just looking out the window so I stop the car and look at kylee*ok kylee I want u to go upstairs and find my belt an then go in my room and bare URSELF got it

Kylee:yes sir

Nash:ill carry lexie in*i pick her up and take her to her room and lay her down and she falls back asleep

Taylor:*i go upstairs after 10 min for me to calm down and I open my door and see kylee bared and with the belt so I tell her to bend over the bed and that she's getting 15and I start*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*and then I pick up a crying kylee and rub her back until she calms down*shhh shhh calm down baby shhh shhh calm down shhh shhh shhh shhh shhh it's ok ur forgiven I'm not mad anymore shhh shhh shh*she calms down after 5 mins and she falls asleep on my chest so I pick her up off of me and lay her on my bed and kiss her forehead and go downstairs*