My cousin jade pt.2

Jade:*im so mad at taylor I mean I barley know him and he thinks he can spank me oh haha he thinks wrong cuz until tommorrow I'm gonna make his night living hell even his sisters I just have to plan it when I get to his house*

Taylor:*so we just arrived home and I see jade hop out of the car and run inside so I get out and sigh and get her bag and go in the house and I go upstairs and walk into the guest room and I don't see her and I see the Balcony door open so I look true the glass and I see her holding a Cigarette and smoking it so i charge to her and yell at her*JADE!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING!!*i yell taking the cigarette out of her hand and trow it*

Jade:TAYLOR WHAT THE HELL I NEED THAT!!

Taylor:DON'T U DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY AND U DON'T NEED IT CUZ YOULL GET SICK NOW U GO IN MY BEDROOM AND WAIT THERE!!*i scream at her*

Jade:HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!

Taylor:NOW JADE IM NOT GOING TO TELL U AGAIN!!*i scream at her again*

Jade:let me think....*thinks for a few seconds then says*like I said befor HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!

Taylor:u know what I'm done I'm done but ill find jack so he can punish u*i walk out and go downstairs*

Jade:*oh god i know what he's doing he's going to bring up jack g the one that I hate the most of magcon and he's a bitch and is not nice well to me anyways so I start to get alot of emotions going around in my head so I take this risk to run away so I Jim the fence on the balcony and after that I run to my moms house*

Jack g:*so taylor come downstairs and he tells me that he can't handle jade no more and that he wants me to punish her and I agree so i run upstairs and go in the guest room and I don't see her anywhere so I run back downstairs and say*um taylor were did u say she was.

Taylor:she's in the guest room.

Jack g:she's not there

Taylor:WHAT!!*then I run upstairs and run in the room and look EVREY wear for her and she's not here but then I know were she is and i say*shes ran to her moms jack u need to go get her

Jack g:why can't she just stay there?

Taylor:cuz I'm supposed to look after her until tommorrow*and the. I give him the ,if u don't go get her ill kill u look*

Jack g:ok ok ill go get her*i say and run downstairs and get my keys and go to my car and then drive to her moms and when I get there i knock on the door and she opens it*

Aunt Kelly:um hi who r u?

Jack g:oh sry I'm one of Taylor's friends I'm helping him watch ur daughter um is she here?

Aunt Kelly:uh ya she ran in here crying and screaming and then ran up to her room

Jack g:*i feel kinda bad now but I need to show her that she can't runaway and she can't smoke so I ask*um would it be ok if I punish her real quick?

Aunt Kelly:yes go right ahead

Jack g:*after I heard her say that I charged up to her room and walked in her room and she was trying to get out of the window*oh no u don't*then I charge to the window and pull her in the room and turn her around to face me and yell*JADE WHAT IS WRONG WITH U JUMPING KFF OF THE BALCONY DO U KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS U COULD HAVE BROKEN UR ARM OR FOOT OR WORSE U COULD HAVE OPEND UR HEAD AND SMOKING REALLY JADE REALLY!!

Jade:I-I'm sry*looks at the ground*

Jack g:oh no sry ain't gonna cut it this time*i say taking off my belt*bend over the bed and don't u DARE give me attuitude cuz. I'm not in the mood

Jade:n-no plz j-jack p -plz*i cry*

Jack g:*i swat her leg with the belt*bend over NOW!

Jade:*i screamed when he swatted me leg with the belt but when u screamed NOW then I knew I was introuble so I bend over and I feel him pulling down my pants*

Jack g:*i pull down her pants and I swing the belt back and forth fast 10 times*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*then I pick up a crying jade an hold her a few mins and then I put her down and make her look at me*ok jade there will be no more running away and no more smoking or we can have a repeat of what u just had do u understand me?

Jade:y-y-yes s-s-sir*i sniffle*

Jack g:ok good now c'mer *i open my arms and she runs to me and hugs me and then I lift up her chin an say*ok now go apologies to ur mom and we'll go back to Taylor's house and have dinner ok.

Jade:ok*i pull up my pants and then I go down stairs and hug my mom*bye mom and I'm sry

Aunt Kelly:it's ok honey love u

Jade:love u 2 ill see you tommorrow

Aunt Kelly:ok honey*i kiss her fourhead and then jack comes downstairs*

Jack g:*i come downstairs and say*ok jade u ready to go?

Jade:yea I am*then I run out the door and hop in the car and jack does the same*

Jack:*we just got in the car and I started it and then we head home*

( to be continued)