Party!!!

Kylee:*so after me and Mara talked about the party I go in my room and go in my bathroom and get in the showor wash my body and hair and then I get out dry myself off and put on a red pushed up bra and red laced panties and then I put on high waisted shorts and a black crop top and some high tops and then I put on my makeup and straiten my hair and then I put on my robe and get in bed and just lay there under the covers cuz I hear taylor coming in and he dosent know about the party and he would flip if he saw me in this*

Mara:*after me and kylee talked she went to go get ready and I went to go get a shower and then I dry off and put on a black pushed up bra and black lace panties and a red minie dress an then I put on my makeup and curl my hair and wait for the heels but I hear taylor coming upstairs so I run to the bed and cover up and pretend I'm asleep*

Taylor:*so I just put lexie to sleep for bed and now I go and check on the girl when I get in kylees room I see her Laying in bed*kylee u ok?

Kylee:yea I just have a really bad headache so I'm just going to go to bed early.*i say I really hate lying to him but yolo*

Taylor:ok feel better*after that I close her door and walk to the room maras staying in and when I get there shes already fast asleep so I go in my room and get ready for bed and lay down and fall asleep*

Kylee:*after taylor walks out I take my robe off and check myself in the mirror and then I text Mara to get her ass in here and once she comes in here she puts on her heels*

Mara:damn girl for a 12 year old u look like ur 17*i say*

Kylee:haha thanks but keep ur voice down now c'mon*i say and open the window and climb out on the roof and I have high tops on so it easy*

Mara:are u fucking kidding me I ain't climbing down the roof.*i wisper yell*

Kylee:well would u like to go downstairs and let taylor hear u and get ur ass beat or do u wanna go down the roof and not get caught?*i ask*

Mara:fine but hold on*i say and take off my heels and get on the roof and jump down and put back on my heels an me and kylee walk to the party*

Kylee:*once we get to the party there's music blasting and people waisted and me and Mara go in and we just start dancing with boys and Mara took some shots I just stuck to drinking a monster and then some boy came up to me and just started touching me and I didn't like it*um hello this is my Personal bubble and ur in it so can u just move thank u*i say*

Boy:girl ur hella fine*i say*

Kylee:ok first off I know I am second off who the fuck are u?*i ask*

Boy:my name is jack*i say*

Kylee:well jack it was nice to me tu but I have to go*i say and start to walk to the door but jack touches my ass so I turn around*ok u know what jack do u wanna go cuz I am this close to kicking yo ass* I say*

Jack:awe she thinks she tough *i say*

Kylee:u wanna see how tough I am boy?*i ask*

Jack:bring it*i ssy*

Kylee:*after he said that I punched him square in the face*now what was that tough saying about?*i ask*

Jack:wtf do u play softball or something?*i ask holding my nose*

Kylee:no but Im a black belt in Karate and I wrestle at my school so uh buh bye jack*i say and walk to the door with Mara and we walk back home*

(Sry it's so short ill update later tonight and tommorrow)