My cousin jade

Taylor:*so I found out that me and my sisters have a cousin named jade that I never knew about all i know is that she's 15 and her name is jade and that she's a trouble maker so I hope she's good with the girl though but anyways I'm on my way to pick her up right now and once I arrive I get out of the car and walk to my aunts door and knock and then it opens*

Aunt:*so I'm still trying to get jade out of the door and I'm explaining to her she's only gonna be there for 1 day cuz i need time alone for at least 24 hours but I get inturupted by the knock on the door and I go and answer it and I see it's taylor*hey taylor how've u been?

Taylor:I been good aunt Kelly....*then I hear screaming*um can I come in?

Aunt Kelly:oh haha yea come in*and he comes in and we talk for a little while but then it's time for him to go*JADE COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!

Jade:NO!! IM NOT GOING AND U CAN'T MAKE ME!!

Taylor:*sighs*is her bag packed?

Aunt Kelly:yes it's right there*i say pointing to the corner of the room*

Taylor:oh ok ill take it to the car and then come back AND JADE IFF UR NOT DOWNSTAIRS BY THE TIME I GET BACK YOU'LL BE INTROUBLE!*then I walk out to the car and put her bag in the trunk and walk back in the house*is she downstairs yet?

Aunt Kelly:no*huffs*

Taylor:*i get fed up and walk to the kitchen and get the wooden spoon and turn around and say*may I

Aunt Kelly:go right ahead.

Taylor:thanks*then I run upstairs into her room were jade is and I open the door and see her sitting there in her phone so I walk up to her and snatch it out of her hands*

Jade:wtf taylor give it back*i tell him*

Taylor:now U GET IN THAT CAR OR U CAN GO TO THE CAR OR U CAN GET IN THE CAR WITH A SORE BOTTOM*i say holding up the spoon*

Jade:*once I saw what he had and what he ment hell naw I wasn't gonna let him win this battle*hahaha ur funny taylor ur really funny and there is no way u are going to lay a finger on me!

Taylor:watch that tone missy and u are grounded from ur phone until u get back tommorrow do u understand me*i say as I turn her around and swat her with the spoon 5 times*SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT*and then I pick her up and put her on my shoulder with her kicking and screaming and crying but I go downstairs and walk out the door and put her in the car and drive to the house*

(To be continued)