Tamzin comes to visit pt.2

(Just arriving at the party)

Kylee:*so we just arrived at the party and tamzin got out and opened my door*

Tamzin:*we arrive at the party and I look in the mirror to make sure my lipstick is good and then I get out of the car and go to kylees side and open the door and she just sits there and I say*are you coming?

Kylee:idk *says nervouse*

Tamzin:c'mon u look great and you'll have alot of fun.

Kylee:ok*then I get out of the car and walk in the house and it was cool it was blasting music and there were drinks and snacks then I turned around to talk to tamzin but she wasn't by me and I looked around an i saw she was dancing with a guy on the dance floor so I just walk to the bar and sit down and order a soda and then a boy comes up to me*

Boy:hey *i say*

Kylee:*i turn around and say*oh hi

Boy:u look...amazing

Kylee:um....thanks....but I didn't get ur name.

Boy:oh sry my name is Brayden and you r?

Kylee:I'm kylee nice to meet u Brayden

Brayden:nice to meet u 2

Kylee:*i was about to say something when I hear a song that I like its only by Nikki Minaj*omg I love this song

Brayden:really me to....would u like to dance*i say holding out my hand*

Kylee:I'd love to.*i take his hand and we go to the dance floor and dance*

Brayden:*after we were done dancing i take her hand and say*come with me

Kylee:um ok*i take his hand and he drags me outside*

Brayden:*kylee is so beutiful so I take this as my chance I start to kiss her*

Kylee:*we walk outside and I turn around and he kisses me and I pull away but he pulls me back and pins me against the brick wall and kisses me down my neck and I just try to push him off but he's to strong and then I see tamzin walking out with a boy and I scream her name an she looks up and changed to me and the guy*

Tamzin:*i walk out with this boy named kit and he is amazing but the i stop walking when I hear someone scream my name and I look up and it's kylee and i see Brayden kissing in her neck and she is trying to to kick him off so I take my heels off and charge to her and tap Brayden on the shoulder and he turns around and I punch him in the face*

Brayden:*i feel somebody tap my shoulder so I turn around and I see tamzin*oh h....*then I get cut off by being punched in the face*what the hell is wrong with u tamzin!

Tamzin:u know what wrong u tried to force my friend to have sex with u and I know how u do.*then I kick him in the balls and I see kylee running back to Taylor's house so I run to her and say*hey I'm so sry is there anything I could do

Kylee:*i turn around and while my tears and say*yea....leave me alone never speak to me never look at me ok*then I trow her heels back at her and run to Taylor's house*

(At Taylor's house)

Taylor:*i just put lexie asleep and I go and check on kylee and tamzin and see that there not there and I run downstairs and see my car is gone and then I see kylee running in the house so I run back in and she was about to run back upstairs but I stopped her*KYLEE!!

kylee:*i turn around and whipe my tears and run to him and hug him and sob*

Taylor:hey hey what's wrong? I didn't even punish u yet.

Kylee:Im sry taylor tamzin took me to this party and and thing got outta hand and I .... I'm just sry

Taylor:wow hold on....tamzin took u to a party and y'all snuck out?!?

Kylee:yes sir.

Taylor:and one more thing.....WERES MY CAR AT!!

Kylee:tamzin took it to the party

Taylor:WHAT!!!SHES LIKE 14 AND SHE CAN'T DEIVE YET!!

Kylee:sry taylor*looks down at the floor*

Taylor:oh no sry ain't gonna cut it this time kylee go up to my room ill be there in a few mins.

Kylee:yes sir*then I run upstairs*

(To be continued)