Caught!!

Kylee:*once we get to the house Marta is fucking kinda sober but not much so she walks in the front door and I try to stop her but she's already in the house so I run to the side of the house and try and get back on the roof but u can't reach and then I hear yelling and crying so I keep on trying and I still can't reach then I hear him yell WHERE'S KYLEE!! And then I get hella scared so Im just gonna Confess so I walk up to the door and see him standing there looking pissed at Mara so I walk in.*

Taylor:*i was woken up by the front door opening so I go downstairs quitly and see Mara standing there in a Minnie dress and kinda stumbling and that made me pissed she went to a party so I stomp over to her*MARA WHAT THE HELL ARE U DOING!!!

Mara:oh hi taylor I'm I'm I'm sleep walking so goodnight*i say and start to walk upstairs but I get pulled down by taylor*

Taylor:OH NO U DONT UR GONNA TELL ME WHERE U WENT RIGHT NOW DRESSED LIKE THAT!!*i yell very angrey now*

Mara:I went to my friends party.

Taylor:WHAT WHY THE FUCK WOULD U DO....wait what's that smell ...MARA HAVE U BEEN DRINKING!!!*i yell*

Mara:yes.*i say looking down*

Taylor:WTF IS WEONG WITH U ON UR FIRST DAY HERE U GO TO A PARTY!!I

Mara:kylee went to.*i say*

Taylor:WHAT!I WHERE'S KYLEE AT!!!*i yell and after I do she walks in and she's wearing a crop top with hightops.*KYLEE ROOM NOW!!*i yell and she runs upstairs*Same with u Mara.*i say and she runs upstairs and I take a few mins to calm down and after I do I run upstairs to kylees room and see her sitting on her bed crying her eyes out so I walk to her desk chair and pull it out and sit on it*kylee why... why would u go to a party with a troubled 16 year old girl?*i ask*

Kylee:I don't know I just wanted to fit in in her group of people.*i cry*

Taylor:well now look where that got u*i say and unbuckle my belt*ur getting 25 with the belt or u can get 15 with the metal Spatula bare wich one?*i ask*

Kylee*my eyes widen at both of them and I say*2 one*i say*

Taylor:ok take ur shorts and underwear off and bend over the bed*i say*

Kylee:*i do as I'm told and bend over crying*

Taylor:*once she bends over I take the spatula and start*SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT*and then I pick up and sobbing and screaming kylee and hold her close*shhh shhh it ok baby shhh shhh how about u go wash off ur face and then Ill be back in here to tuck u in after in done dealing with Mara*i say and she nods and goes to her bathroom and then I get up off if her bed and walk to maras room and close the door*ok Mars u have 2 choices 1 u get the belt 25 times or u get the Metal spatula 15 times but bare*i say*

Mara:belt*i say*

Taylor:ok bend over*i say and she bends over and I unbuble my belt and start*CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK*then I hold a screaming and crying Mara and rock her back and forth*ok now go get out of these cloths and wash ur face and go to bed ok it late ok ill be back in here to tuck u in* I say and she nods and walks to the bathroom and I go to kylees room and she's Laying. In bed still crying her eyes out so I walk to her and sit on her bed*hey hey hey what's wrong?*i ask her with my hand on her shoulder*

Kylee:I-I-I-I'm r-r-really s-s-sry b-b-bubba*i cry*

Taylor:it's ok shhh shhh ur forgiven it ok shhh shhh*i say and she hugs me and I hug her back*go to bed ok*i say and she nods and lays down and I kiss her fourhead and she falls asleep then I walk to Maras room and see her fast asleep so I turn out her light and walk out and then I start to walk to my room but I get stopped by a crying lexie in front of me so I squat down*hey baby girl what's the matter?*i ask wiping her tears away*

Lexie:m-m-me h-h-h-have b-b-b-bad dr-dr-dream* I cry*

Taylor:awe well u wanna sleep with me?*i ask her and she nods so I pick her up and I walk to my room and lay in my bed with her and we both fall asleep*