TWENTY FIVE

Ella

It has been 3 months since lando won at Monaco and life couldn't be better. We have gone to Spa, France, Zandvoort and USA. Max came to a few of those races as well since he doesn't have anything else to do. We were on summer break now and decided to go to Greece for the whole 2 out if the 3 weeks.

I got all my things packed and lando took it all to our car to head to the airport. "Max bring your stuff down." he yelled from downstairs. My stuff and Lando's stuff was already in the car and I was waiting for them.

We parked at the airport and met up with Lando's brother and his girlfriend, Savannah . Max and Kelly were also joining us for the trip. "You okay?" Lando asked me as the plane took off. "Yeah I'm fine." I said giving him a smile bit the plane made me motion sick.

. . .

"Wow, this place is beautiful." Savannah said as we drove down to the shore to get on the yacht. "Yeah it is!" I said back to her. "How are things with the baby?" I asked her.

"He's kicking the hell out of me but it's been great." she said rubbing her belly. She looked so happy with Oliver now that they are gonna have their own little family.

I fell down face first on the bed on the yacht. "Is someone a bit tired?" Lando said laying down next to me. "Hmm." I mumbled and I can't remember what he said next as I fell asleep. I was out for a good hour and lando came to wake me up.

"Sweetheart, dinner is ready." he said rubbing my back. I got up and went to the top of the boat and everyone was sat around the table.

We ate sushi and some other sea food. I skipped dessert as I was already feeling sea sick. The next moment it got worse and I stood up and ran to the bathroom. "Hey are you okay?" Lando asked rubbing my back as I kept throwing up. He held my hair out of the way and about 10 minutes later I got up. "I'm good, I have some pills in my bag to help." he walked with me to our room and I sat down on the bed.

"Don't worry tomorrow we are gonna spend the day on land so you will be just fine. he said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

We went back out to where everyone was sitting. They took some photos of the sunset that was really pretty and it made me smile that I have these amazing people in my life. If I think back about 2 years ago I was an absolute train wreck but now, I feel at home. Nothing could ruin that.

. . .

The next morning we all went into the streets of Greece. Kelly, Savannah and I went on a shopping spree. "Ella, you need to get this, you'll look amazing!" Kelly said holding up a cute cocktail dress and of course I had to buy it. We met up with the boys to get some good breakfast. "Hello gorgeous." lando said as I threw my arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips. "Have you guys been enjoying yourselves?"

"Too much, we got on a random guy's scooter and drove around the place." he said smiling. "Always making trouble somewhere." I rolled my eyes at him playfully and we sat down at a restaurant to eat.

After breakfast the boys went their own way again and we went to some baby stores to get cute outfits for the baby.

I bought him a matching set of pajamas and shoes and I found it to be the cutest thing on earth. "Ella come check out this cute shirt." Kelly said and I walked over to where she was. Savannah was standing in line to pay. "I'm gonna be really honest with you and I just want you to know I'm here for you." she said grabbing my arms.

"What is it?" I said laughing under my breath. "I think your pregnant." the word caught me off guard, this cannot be possible. "No I can't be." I said shaking my head and laughing a bit.