FORTY TWO

As we drove into the driveway I suddenly felt nervous. I didn't know how anyone was gonna react. Yes, I was over the moon with everything but still. "Calm down El." lando said grabbing my hand as I turn to look at him from the passenger seat.

I soft smile grew on my face and I opened my door and got out. Hand in hand we walked to the front door. "Max, were back." lando yelled out as he closed the door. I placed my bags next to the couch and waited to see my brothers figure come down the stairs.

"I hope you brought me a present." he said cheekily giving me a hug. "Well we actually have something to te-" I cut lando off and a smile grew on my voice.

"We're engaged and I'm pregnant." I yelled out. I could see it took Max a moment to process all of the information that was given to him but as soon as he got it he embraced me with a hug and spun me around.

"I'm gonna be an uncle and my best friend is gonna be my brother." he yelled out, I thought back to when lando was screaming on the balcony and I laughed at their reactions being simular.

"When? How? Okay woah, I know how the baby came there." he pointed to my stomach and I giggled at his excitement. "I mean the big rock on your finger.c he grabbed my hand looking at it." Two days ago." lando said holding onto the small of my back.

" Wait, am I the first one to know?" a smirk fell on his face." Yes you are." I rolled my eyes at him and lando shook his head while laughing.

"Well congratulations to you both." he pulled us both into a hug and I was happy.

. . . .

Lando and I wanted to keep everything a secret for a while and not tell anyone besides Max. We enjoyed the privacy and it was nice that we could enjoy the peaceful time together.

But that soon had to come to an end. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and you could clearly see that something was in my stomach. I felt guilty not telling anyone about the pregnancy or engagement but uit made sense since lando was such a big deal in the world.

"Ready to go? Lando asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, placing both of his hands on my belly. We were gonna go to his parents house and my mom and Joe were also joining. If it isn't obvious we were gonna tell them at dinner.

I wore a beautiful tight black dress showing my belly instantly,wirh black sandles to match with it. "Ready when you are." I turned around kissing his lips gently.

Lando

We arrived at my parents house and I could see Ella was getting nervous. My mudn couldn't wrap around the beautiful woman right next to me. "I love you." I said squeezing her hand tightly. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you more." we got out of the car and walked to the front door. "You ready?" I asked holding her close to my body.

She took a deep breath and nodded. I rang the doorbell and my mother opened the door. Ella held a tray of cookies onfront of her so that no one could se her belly just yet.

"Oh my children, I've missed you." he hugged us both before pulling us inside. We greeted everyone and they still didn't see the huge diamond on her left ring finger.

Of course, only the norris family would miss it. "Ella I live your dress." Flo said before gasoi g quite loudly. "Arou you serious." she said almost screaming in excitement.

Everyone came rushing in the kitchen thinking something was wrong. "Whats wrong? Who fell?" my dad asked looking around. I heared little Cisca gasped as well, clearly it's the youngest ones that see it first.

"Ella is pregnant!" Flo yelled out pointing to her stomach. Everyone started screaming of excitement. "Oh my boy, I'm so happy for you both." my mom said kissing my cheek.