Chapter ten

Bruce's questions! Part 3

Thank you again to iabsolutelylovekong for the amazing ideas!
Thank also you amandine for commenting this idea
And so Bruce asked Tony if he could always turn into hulk or if he could meet him or something like.
It sparked an idea! 

Recap
Tony
You are. Once we all moved in together we all got really close we are all friends now. We even do movie nights and game night when we can. We actually take turns cooking dinner.

Do you have anymore questions for me?

Little Bruce
Hmmm
What's it like being a hero?

End of recap

Tony
Hmmmm
It is the best thing I've done with my life but also the hardest. I've been asked if I could would I change it short answer is no I wouldn't I would like to think I've helped a lot of people that I wouldn't have other wise. But the longer answer is yes I would change some of it so less people got hurt and there are some people I wish I could have saved. but in the end I wouldn't change everything because I wouldn't be who I am and where I am now if it hadn't have happened!
Sorry little man I got carried away then. Do you have another question for me to answer?

Little Bruce
Thinking
Hmmmmmmmmm
Could I always turn into hulk? And do you think I can still turn into him?

Tony
I'm not sure little man.....
you had the accident when you are a lot older then you are now but both me and older Bruce believe that hulk in some way was apart of you before your accident.
Does that make sense?

Little Bruce
Yer. So you think he's always been with me?

Tony
We do.
We believe your father knew about it but not that it would be hulk.
And to answer the second half of your question
I don't see any issues with trying to see if you can contact him or even hulk out.
But only If you want to try and these no pressure.

Little bruce
Really you think that I might have hulk in me?

Tony
I do little man.
And if you want to will try and help you reach him? I can't promise that you will be able to

Little bruce
Yes please! I want to see if I can talk to him!

Tony
Ok mini green bean.
First let's see if you can still become the hulk.
First step can you think of something that makes you really angry?

Couple minutes later

Little Bruce
Think I got something !

Tony
Ok now picture that in your mind!
Let me know when you've done that

Couple minutes later

Little Bruce
I think I got it!

Tony
Ok now I want you to slowly let the anger take over but by bit.

Little while later

Bruce has a tiny bit of green tint to his skin but nothing else has changed.

Tony
Sorry little man but seems like you can't hulk out but that doesn't mean we can try talking to him.

Little Bruce
Oh 😞

Tony
Before you've calmed down fully why don't you try saying hi to hulk in your head see what happens?

Little Bruce's head
Little Bruce
Hello?

Hulk?

Hulk
Grmmm

Little Bruce
Hulk! 😁

Little Bruce's feels a comforting present like some one much bigger then him was giving him a hug.

Little Bruce
Can I ask you something?

Hulk
Hmmm

Little Bruce
Can I trust Tony?

Hulk
Tin man is good friend!
Tin man protective of hulk and big Bruce

Little Bruce
What about the others?

Please read note
To learn why I've not been updating.
(will be uploaded separately to this chapter)
626 words