Note

Two weeks ago (27/09/21)  i started back up education. When I started this I was coming to my summer holiday so some lessons had stop but now they are all starting and things are different and I've add a new lesson so I'm going from (trying) to update once a week it didn't always work but I tried. I'm changing to every other week. To give me more time to make it a good chapter and not a rushed one.
Every year for the last couple ( this is the 6th year) I come up with a idea for a Christmas card and I draw/paint it so I've just finished that I'm really happy with it. We get them printed into proper cards and sell them. Last year I also did a couple other design for other people to make into cards. It fun and I enjoy doing it. It's a way of looking back at my progress where I started and where I am now. But that take a lot of work although this year I was more organised then normal normally my days has to remind me to start it as we try and start selling them in October but we still get people saying they have already bought there. If we did that would would lose them by Christmas 😂!
I'm doing the final year of my art cause. I've been working on my portfolio and my proposal for my theme. I had written and submitted a proposal but It wasn't excepted so I've had to rethink my plan and change it so that been a lot of work but the logged I take on that the less time I have to work on the projects then selfs!
There was also a confusion with me new lesson so we had to sort that out but it's fine now (I hope)
Also what did you guys think of the newest fast and furious? I love F&F i rewatched them all apart from number 3 as I knew that the acted Taft played the guy who died in it was in the new one so wasn't sure why I need to. 3 is definitely not my favorite movie out of all of them. But after I watched them and Hobbes and shaw I dragged my dad into watching it with me! 😂
27/10/21
I'm so sorry this chapter is taking so long!
I didn't realize how busy I was going to be when it all started again and then this week I've had/have a cold. I spent 3 days in bed (not up to writing mentally) 2 indoors and then today I went down my art studio (at the bottom of our garden).

And since I've transferred to adults in everything (health care) that's been really stressing me out. I haven't mentioned this but Im diagnosed with PTSD since 2019 it causes me a lot of anxiety and stress.
I had some REALLY bad stuff happen when I was about 12 nearly 13  it took two years to get out of that situation. Which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy and I hope no else goes though what I did.
But it really mess with my mental health. I was doing better but with  all the changes that have been happening let's just say it's making my mental health seem like it's on a roller coaster.
Updating will be a bit all over the place for now but I hope to update every 2 weeks.
I have set up a discord server if you want to come chat with me come say hi or talk ideas for this story or my other story! Come say hi!
Raven_luna sever
hey come check out Discord with me https://discord.gg/HFt8PHPdK6
Comment any questions you want little Bruce to ask us dn let me know if you can think of any new cute/sweet nick names for little Bruce tony can use!
670