chapter 2- derp

"OMG I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS-" I started but Crouton chuckled and pulled me upstairs to his bedroom "look. What you did on the dance floor was AMAZING and I need to tell you... this whole party was a contest. Whoever wins gets to go on the road with FF5 and go out to dinner with who you're staring at. Should I get you a bucket?" he asked. I shook my head noticing I was drooling. Did I mention I have a HUGE crush on him? No? Okay. "So what does it have to do with me?" I said. Regaining my cool. "You won" he said plainly "oh. derp. Wait! OHMAIGAWSH!!!!" I screamed and hugged him. "you have no idea how much I love you....r band! It's amazing!" I said. That was close "thank you! So what's your name?" He said grinning "I, my good sir, my name is Maelee Elizabeth Dawson. Number 1 Colton Dixon, FF5, Newsboys, TobyMac, Jamie Grace, Veridia and Blanca fan" I said shaking his hand. He laughed "you have good taste in music. Do you sing a lot?" He asked "more then I should" I told him "what do you mean?"

"I'm not good at singing at all. I suck at notes" I said sadly "don't worry. We've got all month, I'll teach you" he said making my face turn pink. "You would do that for me?" I asked "Maelee, you're super sweet. What would I NOT do for you?" He asked. I wrapped my arms around him in a hug. But what I didn't expect was for him to lean in. No Maelee he is SO much older than you. But I want to! 

Right before our lips touched the door flew open "FATTY!" Crouton groaned when he saw his ironically thin brother standing in the doorway "UGH GUYS GET A ROOM!" Fatty exclaimed "we HAD one" both of us said "oh right. Crouton the DJ is failing because you kind of aren't there" Fatty mumbled making Crouton sigh "okay. Sorry Maelee. uh.. here" he said handing me his number. "Thanks" I said grinning "hey Fatty" I said "huh?"

"you owe me one. And watch your back. I'm going to be with you for a month"

"did y-you just threaten me?" Fatty stuttered "I'm not telling you" I said lauging evilly as I closed the door. I laughed normally as I went down the stairs and walked back to the dance floor where Crouton blasted the You Are remix just for me. I love him something fierce