Chapter 8- music video's

this one might have some kissy kissy but not to far! Don't worry lovelies!

Crouton told me last week that he was making a music video for Dance Like Nobody's Watching and he wants me to dance in it. OF COURSE I said yes! I would be crazy if I didn't! Oh by the way... ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I GOT TOGETHER WITH CROUTON! AAAAAH! Today I was going to Crouton's house for the first time. Honestly I was nervous. I was scared I would get the wrong house or he would break up with me while I was there. But I soon got over it as I was warmly welcomed by my bae. He let me inside and we sat down "okay lets talk video" I said "right. Do you like camera's?" He asked "no. Camera's like me!" I said flipping my hair, jokingly. He laughed and turned on some music "let's practice" he said and I stood up. I started dancing in my normal way and he tried to follow me. Laughing, he fell over. Dragging me down with him. I laughed and he hugged me. Whoaaaaa, is he going to... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO YALL. Okay just follow his lead. Whatever he does. Go along to. He played with my loooong curly brown hair and he sat up to kiss me. Honestly. I didn't see that coming.

Pulling me on his lap without breaking apart he kept ahold of my waist and I played with his hair. I missed it being long and cute. But he was a man now. Honestly men can't wear their hair like that unless they're hippies. Hehe hippies. Ahem.. 

He kissed down my neck but stopped at the forbidden area. My collarbone to be exact. I was blushing as red as a tomato "let's record that video" he whispered to me. I grinned and nodded "lets go" I said as my blush faded to pink

A/N: was that too far? Let me know please and it won't happen again