Chapter 3- leaving

the day came slowly. The day I left my family for a month to travel with FF5 and go on a date with Crouton. What else could I possibly need? As I drove away from the house all of the guys were trying to teach me how to do scales. By the end of the day my entire box of bottled water was gone. Finally I was done and we could hang out. I was so tired that I fell asleep on a bench with my head on NaDaddy's shoulder. I heard them mutter to each other as I tried to go to sleep "whoa, man. She's out cold!" I heard Fatty whisper. "I've got this" I heard Hollywood say. Suddenly Crouton screamed under his breath "NU! I'll take care of her!" He said after Hollywood's arms were already around me. I was blushing but I forced it back in to my body. Hollywood took his hands back and I felt Crouton's arms-strong. Very strong arms- around my waist and under my knees. The blush won.

I was set down on a couch and I felt a kiss on my forehead. I didn't know who planted it but whoever it was. I didn't care. I heard him start to walk away but I reached out and got ahold of the tail of his Galaxy coat "w-wait" I said sleepily. He spun around and put his hands on my shoulder "what's wrong?" He asked "n-nothing. I just don't want you to go" I said and he smiled shyly. Which was uncommon for Crouton "Crouton." I said as he sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "yea?" "You almost... Kissed me the first day we met. You kinda owe me" I said "oh yeah! You never did pay back Fatty for that" he said laughing. "Oh yes! We've totally got to do that!" I said happily "off topic again" he said jokingly "Uhp! Sorry!" I said and giggled. We finally started to lean in and right as I heard footsteps coming to the bus. I tackled him in a kiss before they came in. "Maybe we should come later" NaDaddy whispered "or we could get a blowhorn and-" Hollywood started to say "NO! I owe her some piece and quiet with our brother so lets go take a picture with a puppy or something" Fatty said and guided them out. Crouton and I pulled away right then and just started bursting with laughter. He held my hand and I fell asleep on his shoulder. "Thank you for the best year of my life" I said before closing my eyes "heh. Song quote" Crouton chuckled and I smiled. I love this dude so much. Why does he torture me with his Christianity, hair, eyes, outfits, personality. Crazy man. Always having girls fainting over him. But he was MINE now. He loves me. And I love him. What could possibly be better?!