Chapter 13- hair time!!!

So you know how Crouton used to work in a salon before he joined FF5? Well... I asked him to give me a tiny hair cut and he gave me the picture you see before your very screen! He was hesitant at one point but once he got started. He couldn't stop! And I absolutely love it on my face!

I heard NaDaddy call out to me and I closed my phone. "Yeah Naydee?" I asked. "I need you to clean my keytar for me. Also, really nice hair! You let Crouton at it?" He asked. "Yerp. I flattened it today but you should see it when it's naturally curled. Oh I've got to go wedding dress shopping. And I need y'all to come. When can I squeeze a date in there?" I asked. "He asked you to marry him! Congratulations! Gah the dark sides of going on vacation with your wife! Okay so when are YOU free?"
I laughed and sat down next to him "hmm... How about... Sunday after church? Chapstique brings his wife, Soli brings his, Josh brings his, and you bring yours. I'm not letting Jake see my dress until the big day. I'm so nervous! What if he ditches me!" I said. "Maelee, don't worry. Crouton loves you so much. He would never walk out on you! Think about all them beautiful babies y'all will make! Gah... I'm getting emotional! You know the rules!" He said. I nodded and turned away as I heard him moan in sadness. I hugged his back and sighed. "Sorry I grew up too fast for you, Naydee. I love you"
I kissed his cheek. Just making him get more emotional. He shooed me away after saying he loves me too and I went to ask Solomon to come to my fitting. "Oh, there's my beautiful little girl!" He said. I smiled and hugged him "hey Soli. Do you want to bring your wife to my fitting? I also need Cash as the ring guy. However you say it" I said. He laughed and put his arm around me. "Sure thang girl. Who do you have planned out for the flower girl?" He asked. "My little cousin Tirzah. I don't know who Crouton has planned but whoever it is I know they're cute. So are you in?"
"Better believe it, girl. I'll meet you there... When?"
"Sunday afternoon. See you then brother" I said. I then hugged him and said, "love you"
"Love you too, Maelee, and if you ever get nervous. Just remember, God sent him to you!" He told me. I grinned and nodded "okay! You'll get the invite in the mail in a few months! Bye!" I said and ran off. I talked to Josh and Chapstique before I packed up and went home to my beloved Crouton.
He kissed me when I walked in the door and we sat down on the couch to watch a movie. "I'm going fitting on Sunday. I'll see you for dinner though" I said. He smiled and nodded. "Okay. I've got to go find out what I'll be doing. Can you help me?" He asked. "Awe, of course! You want black or white tuxedo?" I asked, "hmm... What color is your dress going to be?"
"I was thinking light blue. So you need a light blue rose in the pocket of your tuxedo, you want it to be white then?"
"Yep. Let's go have fun!" He suddenly said. He pulled me up and we ran outside to have our weekend water balloon fight. "Jacob Olds, you're going down!" I screamed as I threw a balloon at him. But it ricochet off of him making him fall over. And he balloon hit me making me fall over on him "looks like we both went down" he said as he straightened my glasses. I grinned and kissed him. Remembering what Soli said earlier
Remember, God sent him to you!